"fetch me a switch!"
I've just caught up on Chross' marvellous blog, thanks to a reader calling my attention to a clip he thought I would like. He was right. This is a mainstream spanking from episode 18 of Community, an American TV comedy about a local community college, and it is hilarious and hot in equal measures.
I love the scenario - the ditsy girl who, for her own reasons, decides to go along with things rather than surrender her pride. I love the implied tension between "traditional" old-school CP and modern, sexual CP. And the ending is brilliantly suggestive, although I think I might have liked a glimpse of Troy's punishment as well...
Many thanks to Franklin for the heads up! Enjoy :)





I also saw that clip over on the thespankingspot, and I have to admit I was rather excited. A bit startled as well, as I'm not used to seeing such blatant CP in TV lately.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'm just spending too much time watching House. Tell Britain I said THANK YOU for Hugh Laurie.
I was so happy to have just happened upon the scene by watching Hulu. This never happens to me normally. I'm usually finding out after the fact that the one episode of a show that I've missed, contained a spanking or whipping scene :-)
ReplyDeleteI suppose my luck is changing...
What a fantastic scene, Pandora. That tension between contemporary attitudes-lifestyles and traditional CP is a big button for me. I like the girl who has no idea what "old-school discipline" was all about, and the stern old lady who thought that young madam needed a good switchin'---and not on her hand, and not on the seat of her pants. The white girl bending over backwards, so to speak, to be hip with "black culture" and Troy's attitude about it all were very amusing, and how deliciously exciting that the girl ended up over Nana's lap and getting it good. The actress gave a great performance as she discovered what that switch felt like on her backside. I guess wanting to see the bright red stripes on her pale bottom makes me less than wholesome.
ReplyDeletescenes like that could be a fruitful line of body-double work for spanking models, eh...
ReplyDeleteGrahamb - Yeah, it was pretty blatant! More severe/extended than I'm used to in TV as well.
ReplyDeleteBritain says you're welcome. How plausible is his House accent? I've always wondered. (Now THERE is a man I would bend over for. Sadly I suspect Wilson's already won his heart.)
Franklin - let's hope so! I'm definitely sensing a mainstreaming of spanking in US TV - what with this, and Weeds before that ... it does tend to have a comedic function, but that's okay when it's mainstream. I mean if that switching scene hadn't been funny it would have been pretty horrific. And funny and hot are not mutually exclusive, as Northern Spanking have proved :)
Dana - yeah, it was very well done. And her ignorance/bending over backwards are so ditsy and annoying that you WANT her to get it - but I also respect the self-dignity with which she was determined to prove she's not a hypocrite. That "I've started so I'll finish" is very dear to me.
If you're less than wholesome, I'm right there with you :)
Jon - oh, I wish! Sadly I don't look a lot like most TV actresses ;) Too much bum, for one thing!
Pretty plausible apparently. I didn't know he was British until I saw some behind the scenes thing in the second season.
ReplyDeleteIf they added some random spanking scene to the show I don't know if I could handle it! Too amazing as it is.
The closest "House" got to a spanking scene was one in which House gives Cuddy a shot of some sort, where she has to bend over her desk and raise her skirt to take it. Very hot scene.
ReplyDeleteI found a video that shows part of that scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GswzzmfZvg
It's also a pretty hot song and compilation.
WOW i am not sure quite why but i found this mainstream scene very erotic.Perhaps most spanking stuff is fairly predictable with a few exceptions of course.Some specialist stuff is great, but also maybe amateur in orgin.
ReplyDeleteAnd Reading some IMMD etc,reviews (i think)it captured some "non spankos" interest.
Fetch me a switch!
ReplyDeleteFetch me a switch!
ReplyDelete