Friday, March 19, 2010

The Guv's Revenge

Here's an end-of-the-week treat for you all. Michael Stamp (otherwise known as the Governor of Bars and Stripes) and I filmed this little clip on our shoot for my new site in December. Last year we worked together on a full-length film called 'Acquiescence' for Control and Reform, but due to an unfortunate sequence of events, work on the project was delayed for several months.

Well, I say unfortunate sequence of events, but the Governor thought I deserved a spanking. I was in that weird place of being torn between defensiveness (I'm so stupidly busy! I really did lose the first DVD he sent out! I'd already spent ages working on this with him, it wasn't my fault the file was corrupted and we had to start again! etc etc) and guilt (yes, but it wasn't his fault either; if I hadn't taken so long getting back to him, the film could have been released last year; he runs both his sites around a crazy responsible fulltime job, so I really have no excuse). In the end, guilt won out. I agreed that I deserved a spanking, and he promptly gave me one.

I'm afraid this clip suffers from the Case of the Headless Spankee thanks to some careless tripod setup on my part, but I'm sure you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.



Click on the screencap to view or download the clip. Enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. Sweet! thanks for posting that special treat, Pandora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Stamp6:46 PM

    So sweet of you to take all of the blame P.....you deserved it.... :o)
    The guv
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wizard Birchwand9:33 PM

    Oh how we love to see Pandora spanked! Cruel ain't it? (or it would be were it not for the more than sneaking suspicion that she likes it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely purple knickers -- and the shoes are great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:15 PM

    the purple panties are the star

    mr badger-butts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Pandora and The Guv. That was a great scene - beautiful in its simplicity. Pandora, I love your reactions. They seem so natural and not overly reactive nor stoic. Lovely!

    -Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wizard Birchwand10:48 PM

    "the purple panties are the star"

    WRONG BRUV - THE BOTTOM INSIDE THEM'S THE STAR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice spanking, love those knickers, some corner time next time though please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:06 PM

    Dear Pandora,
    You seemed to "enjoy" (in a roundabout way) that spanking!
    You seemed to take part in
    it with a good soh!
    I dont think anyone thanked the headmaster or woman teacher
    (those who got the cane) -
    when they were punished!
    Long time ago now!
    Chris XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Penny1:23 AM

    Delightful! It's warming and lovely to see how much fun you had making that. (Not as warm as your lovely bottom, though).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeremy4:17 AM

    cute clip!

    Just curious, since you do spanking for a living, how hard does one have to slap in order to get a re-action out of you? In the video it does not seem to take to much, but don't get use to it after a while? Anyway, pretty as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those little white socks, really naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very sweet. nice to get a taste of the look and feel for your site! Titles design very nice, music is nice too, all very smart.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for all your comments, guys! I'm really glad you enjoyed it :)

    Michael - What do you make of my choice of screencap, though?

    Birchwand - like it? me? I have no idea what you mean...

    pet - thanks! The knickers clash with the walls a bit, but since I was wearing school uniform I wanted SOMETHING with some colour on it! Other than my bottom, obv :)

    Anon - not Malc's hand? Chuh.

    Franklin - I was a bit giddy from the rush of shooting all day - I think normally there'd be less giggling ;) But yeah, I wasn't acting at all in this one, just being my slightly-hyper post-shoot self :)

    Colin - oh, this wasn't a REAL punishment, in the sense that it wasn't expected to make me actually feel bad. It was more intended as a little present for Malc to say sorry for being so rubbish :) There's a time and a place for cornertime, and it's going to feature in a fair number of my clips, but this wasn't it.

    Anon - "enjoy" is definitely the word! I wouldn't do this if I didn't. When I'm acting in an intense scene then that enjoyment gets suppressed as long as I'm in character, but when it's a fun little "real life" spanking like this there's no point pretending I don't enjoy it!

    I guess some pupils may have been ordered to say thankyou, but you're right, this is a totally different kind of scenario.

    Penny - aw, I'm glad you liked it!

    Jeremy - totally depends on the situation; my sensitivity varies depending on the context and other external factors. This was filmed at the end of a day's shooting, so my body was fairly pumped full of endorphins and my bottom was already well warmed up. Which meant it was already hurting, but I could take it more easily.

    I haven't found my perception of pain changing since I started spanking modelling, just my physiological responses in that I bruise less easily these days. It may be harder to mark me but it still hurts just as much as it ever did!

    Sassy - thanks! It was more-or-less the outfit I wore in the last clip, but I think I swapped the knickers and shoes :)

    Jon - glad you like it! The titles and music are both temporary; I'm keeping the brand of my site secret until I'm a bit closer to launch. The mood of these is not dissimilar to what I'll end up with, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails