the laden stag
I seem to have come down with a cold. This is annoying: I'm having to cancel commitments, I'll get behind on work, and it means I'm not well enough to tell you about the particularly hedonistic weekend I had. (Which I would be tempted to blame for my lurgy, except that none of my lovers have a cold and I sincerely hope it stays that way.)
Instead, have a non-spanking-related but nonetheless weird and pleasing fetish photo:
It's called Chessman XXIV from the series by Erwin Olaf. I love the combination of horns, mask and boots, and the impression of grace and strength the boulder gives to the figure. Although it would kind of get in the way.





Get well soon as i am dying to hear an account of your tweet
ReplyDeleteHi there, Pandora, you queen among spanking models,
ReplyDeleteI am a Swedish man well past my prime. In my social circles is a woman in her 40s (happily married with 3 kids) and I am fairly sure she is a latent submissive dreaming of being spanked “before it is too late”. Half-spoken suggestions, tone of voice … you know. Her antennas must have told her I am experienced in the field.
My question is not whether I should try making a date to find out if spanking is what she wants – I will and fidelity be damned. But assuming that we end up with her over a table skirt up and panties down (code words red and green, she being a spanking virgin), what should be the first physical contact? Spanking, initially by hand, later with my belt, or an intimate manual inspection?
What expectations might a mature woman have when she finally, for the first time lies there, having offered up her buttocks for corporal punishment? From a man who is little more than a social acquaintance?
(Yes, such things happen. They have happened to me more than once.)
What is it to be? First an intimate inspection with my hands checking between her cheeks, stroking her thighs, maybe feeling her wetness? Or a straightaway spanking? The stinging blows she has fantasized about for so long?
Yours, Erik
Katie - published my write-up this evening, hope you enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteAnon - Gosh, I'm not sure how I feel about being a spanko agony aunt, but I'll do my best to give good advice.
My personal strategy when embarking on new affairs can be summed up as: communication, communication, communication. Take her out and talk to her. Ask her about her fantasies. Negotiation is absolutely crucial, not only to establish safewords and boundaries but to get a sense of what the other is looking for.
I can't answer for her - only she can do that. The most intelligent, sensible and respectful thing you can do is let her speak for herself.