mouvements de mains
For those of you not on Twitter, here's some images from the gorgeous otk photo gallery that Miss Jules linked me the other day:


I love the raised tendons in his strong arms; the differences in their skin tones; the arc of her back; her corkscrew red curls and soft, pointed breasts. There's more jean clutching for them as likes that sort of thing, and for everyone else there's striking red fingerprints on her perfect, perfect bottom.





You missed out the wonderful anticipation of the "deculottage" in the first picture!
ReplyDeleteThanks for spreading the word, so to speak. ;-)Far too few people know about Red Charls, in my opinion! Not all of his material is my taste, but he's done some fabulous spanking photos which create a lot of atmosphere with very little accessoires. Sadly, such kind of porn is still way too sparsely found on the internet.
ReplyDeleteThat redheaded woman is GORGEOUS. Who is she, I wonder?
ReplyDeleteThis are wonderful pics! Thank you for sharing them!
ReplyDeletePhotographically, I think his arms need the contrast of some clothing on the girl beyond just her panties. Even though she's obviously been smacked, there's too much of a sense (for me) of him holding her in place while his right hand seems to do as much groping as spanking.
ReplyDeleteI don't dislike the staging, but I'd like to see some variations in terms of costuming and showing actual spanks being applied.