Adele Haze's secret
Adele has just done a fascinating interview for the latest episode of the Spanking Writers' podcast. It's been brewing a long while, and I'm delighted to see that she's finally taken the plunge. It takes courage to come out, whatever the circumstance, but I know that Adele wouldn't have shared this with you if she hadn't been working up to it for some time, and wasn't completely comfortable with sharing these details.
And in response to her thankyou: any time, honey. It was my pleasure. <3
(The new episode also contains the most adorably giggle-worthy repetition of the word "spanking" I've ever heard, but I expect most of you will find the other thing more interesting.)





I'm astonished that you haven't been overwhelmed by comments - especially in view of Adele's latest revelation - that her blog wil henceforth be about her life as a domme.
ReplyDeleteFor those of us Adele-watchers (and admirers) for whom "Adele Haze" was always a real person the revelatin that she was to some extent a fiction has come as a shock. The Author brilliantly succeeded in giving us just enough information to make "Adele" someone for whom we could have regard and whose feelings called for our response.
The change of personality wasn't a complete surprise - during the last year or so there were plenty of hints that "Adele"'s desire to hurt males was begining to replace the desire to be hurt by them. (Is that, by the way, the usual progress of female submissives?) But the transformatin of Adele from a genuine person into a (convincing) fiction makes a great and sad difference to how I read her new life.