Wednesday, April 14, 2010

never enough hours in the day

Yet again work and vanilla commitments are taking over. There's lots happening in my life at the moment, and it's all very exciting - when things are a bit more pinned down I'll hopefully have some news for you all! But in the meantime I'm struggling to keep afloat of my various commitments. (I know, what else is new.) The ironic thing is that my productivity and efficiency have been increasing this year, and I'm now getting more done per day than ever before - but it sometimes feels as if the more I do, the more there is to do.

I got a yummy, unexpected spanking from D yesterday. We were working on some code together, and had just been out walking in the park, enjoying the late afternoon sunshine. As I was at the computer he slipped his warm hands under my t-shirt and ran his palms up and down my sides. I shivered at his touch. He has delightful hands - slender, delicate, smooth-skinned and always dry and hot to the touch. I soon got distracted from what I was doing, and so did he: before I knew it his my tongue was circling the head of his cock.

When he stood up and offered me his hand I was pretty sure we were heading upstairs to fuck, but he had something else in mind. He sat down on my wheeled office chair, which was levered higher than I have it to match his height, and I realised what he was after and leaned over his lap. Given the relative positions of chair and full-length mirror in my room, I found myself face to face with my reflection, and had ample opportunity to study my facial reactions as he spanked me.

I'm not spanked over a chair very often, due to lack of space in my tiny bedsit, so this was a delicious change. I felt delightfully helpless dangling with my legs stretched out behind me. It was an erotic, tingling little spanking - hard enough to make me yelp, not so hard that it ever stopped being fun. After he let me up I was eager to say thankyou.

I'm hoping this summer will bring me many more spankings. Tom and I played an interesting scene last Friday which I've been meaning to write about, although my memory of such heady physical experiences tends to jumble frustratingly fast. And tonight I'm seeing the delicious Penny, so there will be lots to blog about this week, if I can only find time to write it.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds absolutely delicious. Glad it's not all work and no play for you and your guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely description of a very hot scene. The images are indeed delicious. Thanks for sharing it, Pandora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adele - but if I play a scene and don't blog about it, has it really happened?

    Brett - thanks! Very glad you enjoyed reading it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails