"Whatever tickles your fancy"
Penny D shared the link to this fantastic, and miraculously worksafe, Coco de Mer advert:
It should be fairly obvious which two mini-scenes are my favourite, and I think they are both lovely, positive introductions to spanking. (Inevitable that the spankee would be female and the spanker male, I suppose, but I suspect if they'd swapped the genders they'd have found it harder to avoid crassness.)
I'm afraid I don't get the point of the lady sunbathing on the rooftop, though. What's that about?





The lady sunbathing... well obviously she is sunbathing naked, but she quickly puts her clothes on when the camera pans around, and pretends she has just been twiddling her hair. And then she sees a penis in the clouds and smiles thinking about what she'd like to do with it.
ReplyDeleteThat is all.
I, also, suspect a reference to exhibitionism there.
ReplyDeleteOh come on, the hiking spankee may be female but the spanker is not a man, it is a BUSH! Most appealing for those with outdoor foresty kinks as well as CP :)
ReplyDeleteBut yes, I love all of this, especially the blissed-out look on the man's face in the final bit as he wriggles his whole (big fleshy hairy) body through the sand on the beach. Just gorgeous - I love the focus on sensation and variation in taste rather than a focus on orgasm or fucking.
Ah, sorry, I see what you mean about the spanker being male. Top comment at the original post where I saw this, 'So that's how they make bagels'.
ReplyDeleteWonderful film. The expression on the hiker girls face is perfect, from ouch to ooo to mmmm in a moment.
ReplyDeleteIf you liked that you might like thishttp://showstudio.com/project/fashionbody/video/buttocks
This advert for Footlocker has a man spanked by woman with variety of trainers no less was on MTV
ReplyDeletehope this works
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fg53Lo_3YU&feature=PlayList&p=53DA1E6582A5075C&index=0&playnext=1
Casey - This is my "ohhhhhhhh" facae of enlightenment! Yes, that makes sense, although having watched it again I still don't think it's amazingly clear. Hadn't even spotted the phallic cloud!
ReplyDeletePenny - I'm tempted to smack the dough next time I'm kneading dough; I can't imagine it's /very/ similar. Cold, for one thing! I like his little smile though :)
LMAO re the bagels!
Anon - I know, isn't it just! After the first time I watched it I imagined what the shoot must have been like - and whether I'd have been able to give the same facial response if I'd got the job. Quite an acting challenge!
Thanks for the link to the "buttocks" video - is it meant to be silent? If not, I can't get the sound to work. :/ But I love the second piece - the F/f one with the slow-motion lifting of the nightie - note- perfect and delicious. (Penny: have you seen that? It made me think of you...) The slow-motion does get a bit boring after a couple of minutes though - I was expecting it to speed up when the strokes started landing. I'll clearly have to do a remake :)
Anon (are you the same anon?) I - hadn't seen that footlocker ad before! It is GENIUS. Love the violence at the start. Less impressed by his lack of response to the swats and the exaggerated sound effects, although the "guess the brand" joke is pretty funny :)
:) no the anons are different heheh
ReplyDeleteI am the footlocker vid anon!
yes, not much face action. amazing ad though. i couldn`t believe when i first saw it
i would prefer a female trainer anorak but still a spanks a spank
i hope they make a series!
Morbius
I love this. Particularly the robber with the stocking on his head - he manages to convey the "Hang on, this is NICE" reaction while, well, wearing a stocking on his head. Pretty impressive acting, I think.
ReplyDeleteVery cute and fun!
ReplyDeleteI've often thought that one of the advantages of being a spankophile is the fact that so much yummy content could be made "work safe" if not "family safe" :-)