Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A lady worth worshipping

Sometimes, an image just takes your breath away.



My favourite perv J sent me a link to the above pic yesterday. I've seen a fair amount of The Upper Floor's content go past, and a lot of it is a little too overtly gang-rapey for my tastes. (Not that I don't enjoy a good rape fantasy, but generally I prefer my D/s porn to be a little more psychological, and a little less in-your-face.)



Some of it, though, is pitched so perfectly for my tastes it could have been designed for me. I like that their models aren't all identikit skinny. And their subtler D/s stuff is absolutely beautiful.





Only three days until my lady Penny is here for the weekend ... somehow, I doubt she'll need much persuading to bring a corset and strap-on. But I'm not very good at waiting!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics Pandora. the top one is my favourite - I love the breast showing, and that well-presented bottom. The restraints too.

    Also, I like the way the top is dressed, and the fact that in the 2nd pic her top has come open, showing the formality of the occasion slipping somewhat.

    Once again, you've made an excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the first picture, the costume and the setting just gelled together so well in that shot. Can't understand why a Female top is so much hotter when appropriately dressed, than half or fully butt nekid but that is just how it works for me.

    Would you say that it is the same for most female subs/bottoms when seeing a male or female top (depending on preference) in appropriate attire?

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny D7:55 PM

    Oh, wow. How do I love these pictures, let me count the ways...I'm all hot and bothered now. I blame you - why, I've a good mind to take you over my knee.

    Sarah Waters wishes she had ever written anything as hot as this.

    *packs for the weekend*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:59 PM

    Great atmosphere in these shots. Why is so much other spankporn so poorly produced? I would rather see a few items produced like this and NS or B&S produced video rather than shedloads of the clumsy stuff some people try to sell. Amateur stuff is OK as it has authenticity but paid for spankporn needs to grow up I think.
    TC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uwaaaaaaaaaa those photos are FABULOUS :D

    The first one is so totally me, love love love it.

    I agree with Penny, Sarah Waters definitely didn't write anything this hot!

    Damn I wish I had a gorgeous outfit like that. Le sigh. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roger - the top one is brilliant, isn't it? I love the poise of the top and the fact that the sub is so clearly into it. And the clothed/nude combo isn't one you see often enough in F/f. I like it.

    Anon - my thoughts exactly! I'm rather jealous of the models :)

    Prefectdt - It depends on context. Partly dressed tops (male or femal) works fine for me in bedroom scenes, or if it makes sense in character (topless Mr Darcy, etc!) but more often than not, fully formally clothed works for me.

    I love seeing tops dress up. It makes me sad at fetish events where the subs dress up to the nines and the male doms think a black t-shirt and leather trousers will suffice. I want to see breeches and waistcoats and frock coats and open-necked shirts! And yeah, this sort of outfit on a dommme works for me soo much better than fishnets and playsuit, or corset with breasts hanging out, or the other classic dominatrix style outfits. I do like dommes in drag as well, though.

    Penny - Yeah, all of SW's F/f scenes are a bit too dysfunctional to be this erotic, aren't they? Have been following your packing chronicles. Am excited and flustered and intrigued by the bouncy ball. Are you going to make me play fetch or something? I might have to tidy up a bit first...

    Anon - having come from a background of fetish modelling, it makes me sad that most spanking producers don't take the same artistic care over their stills. It means paying more for your lighting technician and tog, but I don't think stills are valuable only as promo material - they're a fantasy stimulant in their own right. I do like to see them done well.

    Pip - are you identifying with the domme here, or the sub? Because the sub's outfit isn't that hard to achieve ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *grins sheepishly* I foolishly assumed my previous comments on your blog had been more explicit (how easily I forget just how little I actually say, while appreciating so much! ;-) and revealing - definitely identifying with the Domme, would love to dress like that, le sigh. *wistful*

    Having a gorgeous sub over my knee in beautiful collars and restraints wouldn't hurt either, of course. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pip - I think I got confused by your appreciation of these photos, in which you seemed to identify with the sub. You've also tweeted about punishing your lovely man, so I assumed you were switch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness, did I really come across that way? It's probably because I admired her curls and wished mine could be that fantastically well behaved. ;-) Also, she has a very very lovely bottom. Hee. :)

    I can't imagine ever being a switch, to be honest, which occasionally gives my boy a touch of regret, but luckily he's such a massive (wonderful, delightful, squee-inducing, etc ;-) subby puppy boy the feeling doesn't last very long. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails