New latex
I bought a new latex dress recently; the first new item in my fetish wardrobe for a while. I've gone up a dress size or two over the last couple of years, and all of a sudden I've reached the point where a lot of my uber-tight clubwear doesn't fit any more. Since I rather like my new improved curves, haven't gained the weight for any reason other than getting a bit older and my body naturally changing shape, and don't really fancy going on a permanent diet in a miserable attempt to try and thwart nature, I only have one remaining option: buy new fetish clothes. Oh noes! Can you feel my disappointment?
The downside, of course, is that fetishwear is notoriously expensive, so I suspect my new wardrobe is going to be accumulated slowly. So I jumped when I saw this beautiful, size 12 Inner Sanctum dress being ebayed by a friend of mine:
She let me try it on before I bought it, and given how much taller and smaller-breasted than her I am, I was amazed to discover how well it fit. She's only worn it once. I bought it on the spot.
It takes about 45 minutes to get into, and requires an awful lot of wriggling and tweaking and buffing and polishing. I modelled it for D last Saturday and the effect on him was ... remarkable (but that's a story for another post). I can tell you that it was definitely worth the effort ...
Now I just need some fetish events to wear it to (October Subversion, anyone?) and some decent pics by a proper photographer. D did the best he could with a digicam and low lighting last weekend, but I certainly wouldn't say no to the chance to wear it again. :)





Wow, that is one hell of a dress!! It looks stunning on you and your curves, definately worth the time it takes to wriggle into it!!
ReplyDeleteFuckin' A that's hawt. Hot lady, spectacular dress!
ReplyDeleteHope you wear something easier to get out of later this week...I'm thinking of bringing scissors, just to make it that bit easier to remove your clothes if you're, say, tied to something solid and unable to get your arms out of the sleeves. Or maybe just a small slashy knife?
*adds to toothbrush in overnight bag*
The effect on D, you report, was "remarkable".
ReplyDeleteI bet it was.
I'm just sitting here and ... well, I'm not going to use my usual name. Not this time; I'm not going to make lascivious utterances and put my name to them. I want you to respect me for my incisive social analysis, not as some random perve. Lucky D, though. Lucky, lucky D, the sod.
Damn!
ReplyDeleteWow - that's hot.
ReplyDeleteThe photo technique could be improved but the model is as good as it gets ;-)
Helloooooo, nurse!
ReplyDeleteWhoa, guys, I really wasn't expecting this level of response! Thanks so much for the validation - my head is all CURVES, RAWK but my socialised little gut is still feeling nervy about taking up more space. It is very good to know that other people agree it's a good thing!
ReplyDeletePenny: *shivers* Does this mean I have to go to the charity shop and get more expendable clothing? Any requests? Dress or trousers? :)
Oh - speaking of being unable to get arms out of sleeves - Tom came in the other day after watching Dr Who and told me all about a cunning restraint technique: straitjacketed, heels balanced on small ledge halfway up wall, cable connecting wall to back of straitjacket so you're tilted forward at an angle. I want to do a grungy abusive asylum shoot SO MUCH. Have a tog in mind - wonder if he knows any good locations?
Stunned - awww! You know, I think it's okay if people I know perv on me if it's in response to me posting pervy pictures of myself. I mean, you're not being obnoxious about it. Don't be shy. Perv away. :)
Zugzwang: No, the nurse outfit is a different latex dress. ;) Which reminds me, must find out if I still fit into it...
So - any photographers want to volunteer to take some pictures? We have some lovely old buildings and woods near my new place on the south coast...
Holy crap, I missed this. Sexy out, as they say here!
ReplyDeletePurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrv. Says me.
Very, very hot! I'm a hopeless perv. Though, admittedly, I'm liking anything you wear that's revealing.
ReplyDeleteVery nice, I hope you are good so no has to paddle you while your wearing it.
ReplyDeleteI can't even handle how outstandingly beautiful you look in this dress - it fits you perfectly, and most importantly YOU feel sexy in it, and it definitely shows. :))
ReplyDeleteI've never seen a latex dress like this, the silver piping is lovely and it's quite elegant...for a very very naughty dress. ;-)
Latex is not my favourite dress material but this one must be the exception. The concept is quite outstanding and much too good for Penny D's scissors.
ReplyDeleteWorth looking in that charity shop though.