Friday, September 10, 2010

The cell phone

I had such a good time shooting for Spanked in Uniform that I wanted to tell you about each of the films individually. Three of them in particular had stories and psychological elements which I found quite interesting, and you will hear all about those in due course. Today, though, I don't have time to write a long involved post (I know, I hear your sighs of disappointment) - but I do have time to post some promo pictures.




They're even topical! Sort of! In the sense that I've been sick lately, and in this scene I'm wearing a nurse's uniform ... Sadly I didn't have any sexy nurses waiting on me while I was feeling rotten last week, although my friends were wonderful and brought me lemsip and soup.

We filmed my take on St Elizabeth's private hospital on the first day of my shoot. We started with all the most straightforward scenarios while Mike and I warmed up and got to know each other. One downside of this is that the big bruise I collected (I can't remember exactly what from - a strap? A paddle? His heavy hand?) only shows up in the three scenes we filmed the second day - which were all a little more involved. You can see it starting to come out in the scenes filmed on the first day, but it's nowhere near as obvious.

As a result, speaking purely visually, the simpler scenes turned out looking better (at least in the screencaps) than the more interesting scenes with more developed storylines, in which my bottom sports a large distracting bruise in all the stills. Always disappointing when something arbitrary like that detracts from a more ambitious project. It's one of the perils of a two-day shoot - and the reason that Girls Boarding School sometimes put their models up for a week, and film a few days apart to give any unexpected marking a chance to heal.





Anyway, the storyline for "the cell phone" is fairly predictable - albeit chosen for its plausibility. I am a child of the modern age and am rarely far from my phone. I try not to do the rude thing of answering texts while chatting to someone else in person, but I have worked as an administrator in hospitals, where you are indeed not supposed to use mobile phones which might interfere with the equipment. I confess that while temping in my youth, although I always put my phone on silent (and wasn't quite so blatant as to walk around chatting in the corridors!) I did succumb to temptation and send a few discreet texts under my desk, on more than one occasion! (Although I wasn't wearing quite so sexy a nurse's uniform, being a secretary and not an actual nurse.) So you could argue that this spanking was pretty well deserved, if you were that way inclined...

Of course, a spanking and cornertime wasn't enough to break such ingrained bad habits. After her punishment my character was careful not to make loud phonecalls in the corridor any more. But she thought she could get away with a sneaky text message or two. Sadly, she wasn't nearly careful enough...







I love how these images turned out - I had real difficulty choosing which pics to post, so you get lots. Head over to Spanked in Uniform to watch the full video - and let me know what you think :)

10 comments:

  1. A.) What a perfect uniform, and how hot you look in it!

    B.) How does your ass keep getting better and better like that? It is a thing of beauty and a joy to behold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zugzwang11:19 PM

    Zille pretty much summed up my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the combination of Lemsip and soup was successful and you are feeling better now! The film set used by Spanked in Uniform is great and the pictures are beautiful! It's a pity that you are not 100 per cent content with the second scene because of the accidental bruising from the scene one day earlier. To me it's amazing how fast most of the models (and the very regular players) seem to heal, anyway, because when I've got a bruise it usually takes many days or weeks before it is completely gone. So, waiting just a few days, like Girls Boarding School do, most probably wouldn't be enough time for me to heal. Interestingly Ludwig heals faster than me, too, although he plays even less on the bottom side...

    ReplyDelete
  4. simon3:12 PM

    yes what a lovely nurses uniform and a nice view of your arse.love simon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially like the use of the mirror in the second set of images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have downloaded all your clips so far from the wonderful site. I must say that I was well impressed with the quality of storyline and I thought that it was up your street Pandora. It was the sort of thing that gives some relistic element to the spanking scene. I loved the where you were over the examination bench, the expressions on your face were really good and it was good to see you recieving a harsh punishment. Nomi and myself both said that it was some of your best work and more enjoyable than the work for Pain4fem with the lovely Amy Hunter which made us feel slightly uncomfortable. I think that we both can say that as we are huge fans of yours and follow your careet with great interest that we have to see everything that you do including things that are hard to watch because although we like to see you punished we don't like it to be too harsh (whimps - I know). Still keep up the good work and we are looking forward to your site. If we can help in anyway now that we are back just ask!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do you always seem to be wearing thigh highs? I think stockings or socks would be better. Thigh highs seem a little out of place most of the time when you are in your little uniforms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zille & Zugzwang: The uniform is cute, isn't it? And - thankyou! *blush* I find how good my ass looks depends a lot on the angle, but these pics are pretty flattering :)

    Kaelah: I am feeling better now, thankyou! Although somewhat stressed by being a couple of weeks behind work...

    By "film set" do you mean the hospital shots? If so, those are done with green screen. It was the first time I'd ever filmed with green screen and it's REALLY cool. Very hard to get the lighting right, but the possibilities are awesome.

    I still find my healing rate totally unpredictable. It depends on how much I've been playing lately, but sometimes it's really random. I try not to take risks with it and leave lots of time between shoots, but with a two day shoot you don't really have the option!

    Simon - why thankyou! Glad you liked it :)

    Pet - Isn't it lovely? Mirror shots can be beautiful when done well.

    Jake - Thanks for the compliments! I saw your remarks about this scene on your blog, very glad you liked it so much. I had great fun shooting it!

    Madmonkey - I think the spanker Mike has a soft spot for thigh highs. He provided all the uniforms, and I think they all had thigh highs apart from the schoolgirl (which was socks, of course!) I'm not sure that hold ups are more out of place than stockings and suspenders - neither are what an actual nurse or policewoman are likely to wear on duty! So it's mostly a question of personal taste, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pandora, I meant especially the parts that were done with green screen technology. I wasn't sure how they did it (own their own hospital? ;-) ), but the pictures look very convincing. Of course the mirror is great, too. I love pictures (or films) involving a mirror! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:53 PM

    hey pandora your shoots with mike from siu are great il like de video's with you your my favorit with love greetings from the netherlands BEN

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails