Towards Forgiveness

The last spanking audio piece I posted seemed pretty popular, so here's another one for you. This is for my writerly correspondent Jim, who is also the author of the poetry I'm reading. I'm very grateful to him not only for the excellent verses, but for his generosity in letting me share the file with you.
I really enjoyed this poem - I hope you do, too.
Towards Forgiveness (1:59)
(Click to play or download)





Wonderfully realised, Pandora! Thanks ever so much ! (Jim x)
ReplyDeleteLoved it. More please.
ReplyDeleteJim - I'm glad you liked it!
ReplyDeleteFred - Thankyou! Jim is sending me more poems to read, but it's entirely up to him whether he minds my sharing them or not :)
Poetry is a mistress who insists you share her. So please do.
ReplyDeleteLove the file and was wondering as Nomi and myself are going to be recording our own stories and adventures as a technopile could you tell me please what piece of kit you use to make the files available from the blog? With thanks
ReplyDeletejim - Hooray! I approve of mistresses who feel this way :)
ReplyDeleteJake - Nothing complicated, just HTML/FTP.
i enjoyed listening to that i wish for more like that soon.love simon.
ReplyDeleteSorry to be so late commenting on this but I have been a little out of the loop this week.
ReplyDeleteI loved this and your previous short audio piece. I hope that you are planning to do more of these.
Prefectdt