The debt collectors
This is definitely filed under "fantasies that wouldn't be hot in real life". I find the whole concept of professional debt collectors kind of dreadful - surely the worst sort of middlemen - but real-life scenarios in which it's plausible that strangers might enter your house and intimidate you are hard to come by. And everyone hates debt collectors, right? So they're the ideal sadistic villains; perfect fantasy fodder if you want anonymous thugs, straightforwardly scary and convincingly ruthless.
Gloriously sinister: the predator waiting patiently for their prey to wake up. By the time you realise they're there, you're already at their mercy.
In my head, of course, this is a CP fantasy. The debt collectors are there not only to bully payment out of you, they're there to punish, to claim their pound of flesh. But it's a rape fantasy too, inevitably. It wouldn't be convincing otherwise. These aren't the firm but fair, restrained disciplinarians of classic punishment tropes - they're baddies, and you can rely on them to be sleazy as well as brutal.
Mind you, any scenario that involves being manhandled by two strong chaps is likely to catch my interest. A bit of breathplay never goes amiss, either.





No, no it would not be hot in real life. But its as hot in roleplay as it is unhot in real life :)
ReplyDeleteMmmmm.....
I like this fantasy too, and being a submissive male it is even more naughty ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, what a story and I love the pictures. No wonder that many sp. films are dealing with that subject
ReplyDeleteErik
Pandora, as you know I'm not really into non-consensual scenarios (except for very sexual scenarios with Ludwig), but these are very beautiful shots nonetheless. And while the idea of having real sex with two men isn't appealing to me, the fantasy can be hot. The position the girl takes in the last photo comes very close to a position I mentioned to Ludwig a few days ago. Hmm, I have to show him that picture... Thanks for the inspiration! :-)
ReplyDeleteI had a feeling that Kaelah might like these pictures. Despite the fact that she is, of course, not into non-consensual scenarios. Not at all! Ever!
ReplyDeleteWell, it should not be too difficult to reproduce the arrangement in picture number three. Cane, ropes, clamps... All available. In the absence of a second man, it will have to be an object for the second opening, but you will still get some enjoyment out of it, right, sweetheart?
@ Ludwig:
ReplyDeleteI already admitted my interest in non-consensual scenarios in my comment, honey. But as you know they only occur in a very sexual context and only with you!
And concerning that position: Well, I didn't go into much detail here, because I'm kinda shy, you know? You really shouldn't expose your shy little mate in public like that! But since you obviously aren't at all too shy to talk about more explicitly sexual things, maybe it's time to rename the blog like I already suggested some days ago. No more “Ludwig's Rohrstockpalast”, but “Ludwig's Blowjob-Palast”.
Hmm, apart from a scene including a position similar to the one shown in the last picture, wasn't there another thing we wanted to do the next time we meet? Oh, yes, as far as I remember we wanted to start my training as a top, with you as my training object. It seems that you've just given me something I can bear in mind during the training, just in case I suddenly become too shy for a proper training session...
not my scene as there is no spanking but the girl looks nice.love simon.
ReplyDeleteKami - Have you roleplayed a scene like this yourself? I haven't (yet)...
ReplyDeleteRichard - Cool! Do you fantasise about yourself as the debtor, or a naughty girl?
Erik - Yeah, it's pretty common I think - nice to see it done so well though.
Kaelah - It's a much-discussed position, but tricky in practice - I find it almost impossible to give good head when I'm being fucked, and I live in fear of accidentally biting the guy in front. Undeniably hot, though!
Ludwig - Woop woop! Lovers using my blog as a playground for mischeivous flirting makes me grin :)
Simon - Does the riding crop being used on her in the last picture not count as "spanking"? I mean, yeah, okay, I can see why the cock might be distracting, but it doesn't magically erase the whipping that's happening at the same time!
Pandora,
ReplyDeleteif i'm brutally honest then I'd have to say a naughty girl. Oh to be that naughty girl and be abused but those 2 huge men!!!!
My mind is running wild now Pandora he he he
There's another problem with that special combination, Pandora! I at least usually grit me teeth when being spanked... ;-)
ReplyDeleteBTW, I posted a follow-up on your post and Ludwig's and my discussion here in the comment section. Thanks for giving us space for some mischievous flirting! :-)