The magician's (other) apprentice
I've just received the images from one of the most exciting photostories we shot at the last stills shoot for my new site, with new photographer Daniel.
I knew that one of Adele Haze's favourite fantasies was a "magician's apprentice" scenario. We decided to shoot a set based on a story she was writing, in which the young male apprentice of a magician brings a wench home, with unexpected consequences. I wasn't modelling for this one, which left me free to direct - handy given the complexities of the narrative. It's a good 'un, though.
Our story begins with ceremonial magician Mr Sheridan, played by Thomas Cameron.
One night while out on the town, his young apprentice Giles (Jimmy Holloway) meets a girl called Sophie (Adele Haze). To impress her, he brings her back to his master's workshop.
Sophie is delighted, and soon she and Giles are engaged in some enthusiastic snogging in Mr Sheridan's chair. But as their kissing increases in passion, something very strange happens - all the candles in the room spontaneously burst into flame.

A moment later Mr Sheridan thunders in to investigate the cause of the magical flare which interrupted his very important working upstairs. He is not impressed to discover a strange woman in his secret workshop.

It was a real treat being able to bring Adele's fantasy to life - made even better by the fact that I persuaded Tom and Jimmy to do a rare M/m scene. They're such close friends in real life that it's not something they're usually comfortable doing, but they agreed to a formal, masculine six of the best for the sake of this scene. Much to the delight of me and Adele. She was enjoying herself so much that I had to crop her out of some of the photos due to her out-of-character lascivious grin - and she's posted some more photos of the caning on her own blog.

These are two of my very favourite boys, and I'm so thrilled that they had the guts to enact this scene to please us girls. Enjoy, ladies - it may not happen again, but I'm very happy I got to see it once at least!
This photostory, complete with an original fiction piece by Adele herself, will be available for download on my new site when it goes live sometime in the new year. But I'll post a sample from the second half before then. Jimmy and Sophie's ordeal isn't over yet - Mr Sheridan intends to get to the bottom of what caused the unexplained magical power surge, and he has a shrewd idea of where to look...





I've very nearly spontaneously burst into flame looking at these.
ReplyDeleteSo delighted with the set and the lighting in this - so much pretty!
This is incredibly hot. Lovely story and Adele's reactions as Jimmy get's caned are so cute.
ReplyDeleteMore please!
The new site looks like being both groundbreaking and controversial. M/M caning normally subsists in a domain quite distinct from the other 3 combinations i.e. M/F, F/F, F/M. It would be interesting to trace the historical reasons for that. British films (mainstream) of the mid-20th century are completely lacking in M/F canings. There is one F/F hand-caning ('Dance of the 7 Veils') but that is it. There is not an actual abundance of M/M canings, but neither are they at all uncommon e.g 'House Master', 'The Guinea Pig', ''Bottoms Up!'. They continued right into the 1970s ('Barry Lyndon'). All of which reflects the cultural familiarity AND acceptability of M/M. Things are different now of course, because the former innocence has gone; and the semiconscious perception is that the various scenes are verisimilitudes of sexual intercourse--M/M being gay. So it's good, Pandora, that your new site will play with the fantasy. Lacan recommended that as the way to human freedom.
ReplyDeleteRegards
Jim
Oh, my so very hot! I especially like the one of Jimmy bent over for Tom.
ReplyDeleteHonestly, though, can't imagine sweet Adele Haze with a lascivious look on her face as Jimmy is caned. You must have made that up! ;)
A heterosexual couple both getting a spanking from a third party gets a lot of interesting dynamics going on.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful pictures, indeed! As I already wrote in my comment on Adele's blog, when I saw the pictures my first thought was: How on earth did Adele manage to look so frightened and to suppress any sadistic glee? It made me smile when I later read that you had to crop her out of some of the pictures because of the obvious grin on her face... ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks all for the positive feedback! I know M/m is a controversial thing to post - enthusiastic comments are their own reward :)
ReplyDeleteAdele - Thankyou! Careful not to break rule 1, though - remember, magical shielding is important!
EJ - Adele gives good story :) More coming as soon as I can!
Anon - I'm making a couple of compromises towards those who expect segregation by putting an easy to use filtering interface on my site so people can choose the content they want to see. But in this instance, those who deselect M/m will miss out on the tasty backstory for Adele's punishment to come. I'm hoping the story will be engaging enough that people will want to know the context even if they don't find the M/m scene erotic.
You're absolutely correct that M/m has a great legacy in classic films - after all, most characters in most films have historically been men, so if your character is punished then chances are it'll be a M/m scene! Instances also occur throughout literature. Do the insecure men who are squicked by it skip these scenes too, or can they accept it as a non-erotic event for the sake of the story? I suspect the latter.
Indy - actually I exaggerate; it was more of a smug-looking little smirk. :)
Michael - Spot on, yes - it's one of my favourite dynamics. Did you catch the previews of the F/mf clips I filmed with Jimmy and Zoe Montana last year? You might like them: http://pandorablake.blogspot.com/2010/01/boys-on-film.html
Pandora, I must have missed that one. Looks good.
ReplyDeleteI hope your filter will allow people to separately select/deselect mixed groups. So you might have this set labeled m/mixed, the one you linked f/mixed and others the same for the other side of the slash.
Incidentally, I've often heard the story idea of a marriage guidance counsellor...