Unwrapped
Merry Christmas and season's greetings! I've had a lovely few days at home with the boys, making, eating and drinking impressive quantities of delicious things, enjoying (and gently mocking) the Doctor Who Christmas Special, sitting round the fire playing silly parlour games, inviting friends over and all those other traditional midwinter activities. Hope you've had a restful and cheering time, whatever you've been up to.
D and I have also taken advantage of the time off work to jump each other's bones at every opportunity. We've had late-night Christmas Eve sex when I was exhausted and in pain and he methodically and selflessly took his time in making me feel better; tipsy post-prandial Christmas Day sex, giggly and uninhibited after too many champagne cocktails; and lazy extended Boxing Day sex, dipping in and out throughout a long mellow afternoon (and amusing Tom no end when he unwittingly disturbed us a couple of times). I particularly enjoyed having my breasts slapped with a small piece of wood D found which remarkably resembled a ruler.

Wishing you all a happy holidays, however you're spending them, and that you get to enjoy some quality time with your loved ones. Hope you've had as much fun unwrapping your presents as we have ours!





Glad to hear that you had lovely holidays. Kaelah and I did, too.
ReplyDeleteI like the pictures. But wouldn't the one with the scissors be illegal under the "extreme porn" nanny state law which you poor sods have over there on the island? Someone's life is obvsiously being threatened, no? Har, har...!
just a normal holiday for me am sorry to say no girlfriend to spank or touch.love simon.
ReplyDeleteLudwig - Merry Christmas! You are quite correct that these pictures could in theory be argued to contravene the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008, but since no-one has been successfully prosecuted under it yet, I'm semi-optimistic about its continued irrelevance.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, happy Christmas everyone, those pics are in your cache now so I do hope you agree. ;)
You know what would be fun to do?
ReplyDeleteEvery British kinkster willing to show their face on the internet should publish an obviously light-hearted and totally nonsensical "extreme porn" picture, showing a semi-clothed person (alarm, vague sexual context!) being threatened with a pair of scissors, a fake plastic pistol, a pocket knife, a cricket bat...
Then, they self-report to the police, asking if the picture could get them into trouble. Of course, all the other kinksters who have viewed the pictures, and who now have them in their cache, self-report to the police as well.
Should give the authorities a lot of completely trivial work and demonstrate the silliness of this law, if it was ever necessary.
I love it! Only problem is that the law does actually have an exemption for pictures of oneself - if you're in the pictures then you yourself can't be prosecuted for them. It's only images of other people which are illegal. So we'd have to play swapsies.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to raise awareness the next time a case is brought under this legislation. (Suspect it might be a bit directionless until then.)
Happy New Year, Pandora!
ReplyDeleteAbout the pix, law irrelevant, the first one is HOT, the second one is disturbing. But that's just me.
That picture on the right is uber sexy -- you look glowingly beautiful. There's something very Betty Page going on there for me.
ReplyDeleteBelated Merry Christmas and a very happy new year.
Anon - Happy new year to you too! Thanks for your feedback - interesting to see people's different responses to things. I don't particularly have a scissors kink, but my throat is an erogenous zone and I find threats of violence to it very erotic, so I really dug making the second picture :)
ReplyDeleteMija - Thankyou! Good to know it's not just me :) Only thing I don't like about it is that I wished I'd opened my eyes wider, but what can you do.