Zille caned in jodhpurs
Another taster from my forthcoming site. Zille Defeu has been hard at work editing photos from the shoot I did with her a year ago (almost exactly, in fact), and she's just posted this image on her blog: 
Thanks to her partner Malc for the amazing photo.
Zille is currently in the running for this year's New Spankee award at the Spanking Spot, although she's not a new spankee - she's been running BDSM and fetish porn sites for years as a producer and photographer, and is only new to the niche world of pure spanking sites. Speaking as a producer/director myself, I can tell you that she's an absolute star to work with - totally professional, very talented and a complete sweetheart. Please do vote for her - she's one of the pioneers of queer and female-gaze porn, a total hottie and a gorgeous person to boot, and it would be great to give her credit where it's due.





I know this post is about Zille but the best thing about that shot for me is your rather splendid bottom in jodhpurs. I think I have a bit of a thing for riding gear, and I fear for your bottom.
ReplyDeleteBut I will go and vote for Zillie.
TC
I share your thing for riding gear, and this video and photoset were made with people like us in mind. It includes me being caned in jodhpurs too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your vote :)
I've never especially noticed riding gear, at least not English-style gear, as I tend to think of Western gear in stead. But I think jodhpurs may well look even better up than down! Lovely photo!
ReplyDeleteI think in Pandora's case we should see both. When are you launching your site? BTW, those are not riding boots.
ReplyDeleteTC
I LOVE punishment over jodhpurs - this video definitely has Zille being cropped over them before she takes them down. I'll let you know whether I get both once I've rewatched it.
ReplyDeleteTC - sometime in the new year, currently aiming for around March but don't be surprised if it's later than that; I work several fulltime jobs! If you want to make it happen faster, donations are always welcome :)
Would you accept insight in lieu of cash? I went to Google Insights (google it) and compared you (as a search term) with Leia, Amelia, Adele and Amy. You are trending 1st of all these terms so I suggest if you want to launch a pay site now is the time. BTW if I put Sam Johnson as a term she trends so much higher than the rest of you that you don't even register. So some work to do.
ReplyDeleteTC
I know I've got good momentum at the moment; I need to maintain it until I'm ready to launch. I'm not ready yet and only get a few hours a week around work to work on editing, site build etc so I'm some way off yet. Thanks though.
ReplyDeletei think you look great in jodhpurs nice and tight.love simon.
ReplyDeleteHi Pandora
ReplyDeleteHave seen the pic of you in riding breaches - think your bottom looks great a real well proportioned, firmly rounded a really great bottom.
It does steal the shot...you are looking better and better.