Thursday, September 14, 2006

Proud Pandora’s painful paddling



The first set of images from my shoot with English Spankers are now online in their members area. This is the first movie about "Proud Pandora", the power-dressing bully who volunteers for chastisement in the hope of easing her conscience.

I think the fact that I didn’t quite have a handle on the character is visible in the stills; but on the other hand it was only my second spanking movie ever, and that rubber paddle remains one of the most painful spankings I’ve experienced yet. Never mind that the paddle rather prettily matches my shoes, skirt and lipstick: after that spanking I’m surprised that my bottom wasn’t a corresponding shade of red.

I’ve put together a mini-gallery on my site, but you have to be a member of English Spankers to see the complete image set and high-resolution movie.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:43 AM

    Nice shoooooes! Colour coordination of the shoes and the paddle (and, presumably, you bottom afterwards) is such a fantastic touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear those shoes enough. Although I do have good memories attached with wearing them and nothing else :)

    Ohmygod though that paddle was evil. For some reason I can take pretty much anything with a cane, but paddles freak me out. Not that this stops me daydreaming about them more than any other implement... actually, I suspect that those two facts are probably connected :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails