Thursday, September 14, 2006

Aftereffects of spanking shoots

It's strange, but somehow the day after a shoot it's never my bottom that's hurting. Of cours lasting bruises stay painful, especially when you're silly enough to try and do things like sit down or ride a bike or squat, but (as previously noted) they aren't a luxury I can often afford, and reddened flesh stops being sensitive to casual pressure very quickly. If I'm ever whipped until the skin is broken then I can always feel that for a few days, but it rarely happens, especially not in the professional industry. Someone tracing along a day-old welt with a fingernail is a different story - but I'm talking about noticing the aftereffects of a beating in the days that follow it in the normal course of things, when walking around and sitting down.

You'd expect that if any part of a model's body hurts after a shoot, it would be her bottom. I did, anyway. But apparently not - what hurts are completely random bits of you you hadn't even realised were under pressure at the time. This week my calf muscles are killing me from standing bent over in 4" heels for over half an hour on Tuesday evening. Working in high heels leave blisters on my toes, the backs of my ankles, and burning aches in the balls of my feet. Bending over items of furniture rubs and bruises the ribs - the wicker armchair at Girls Boarding School left a line of redness across my middle that took almost as long to fade as the caning itself.

That photo also demonstrates another common hurt - putting any weight on my hands makes the tendons strain and ache across the palm and down the wrist, because I always rest on arched fingers and thumb rather than the flat of my hand (I think it looks nicer). Having your legs spread or tied apart can strain the muscles in your groin and inner thighs - I was limping for days, as if I'd ridden a horse for too long, after this caning.

Or maybe it's just that these pains are more noticeable because they're unexpected? I hope not, and that it's just because spanking modelling is hard work for more than just your bottom. I mean, I'd hate to think that I was so used to having difficulty sitting down that I no longer register it. That would kind of defy the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails