Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Teaser: Personal assistance



I'm going to be posting teasers of the shoots I'm doing with Mr. Cameron for the new site we're putting together. This office scenario was the second and probably best set from our first shoot. It's very odd working with him professionally when I'm so used to our dynamic in private. I'm still trying to work out the balance between getting slightly too into it and being slightly too detached; we may as well make the most of the strong chemistry we have, there's no point ignoring it, but equally we can't be self-indulgent in the scenes we create. Judging from the images I've got back so far, we aren't doing too badly.

The oddest thing about this shoot was that it was the tog's first time taking spanking pictures; he specialises in art nude/fetish usually, but the photographer who'd agreed to work on this project with us had to cancel, so we had to take whoever was available that evening. The one we found was a good photographer, but he felt more than a little uncomfortable about the whole "bloke tells girl off and hits her on the bottom" theme, let alone with the slightly ludicrous mime-artistry of creating stills. We tried our hardest to put him at east, but as soon as we'd finished he mumbled his goodbyes and raced out of the door. I felt quite bad about it, to tell you the truth, but knew what the shoot was before he agreed to do it, so what can you do?

But for me, the strangest thing was that, since I was the one with the most experience, I was having to direct - a truly odd experience when you're over someone's knee making pained faces. Now that Mr. Cameron has done this a few times he'll be able to lead the action, and the new tog we've found has a fair amount of spanking experience, so I should be off the hook from now on. I'm not sure I'm cut out to be a director; I should really just stick to being spanked.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails