Bad Manners

The galleries and movies from my second film with Girls Boarding School have been online for a while now - click on the SpankShot image to see some preview clips :) GBS drag their updates out over so long a time that I never know when to post about it - when the first images go up, the first clip, or when the entire movie is available for download? So some of you will already have seen all or part of this, I expect.
This was the second film I shot with Tom and Sophie, but the first time I got to wear their trademark school uniform: white shirt, navy smock, white gym knickers, light blue kneesocks and my black mary janes. Paulina is being punished (again! I despair of that girl, I really do) for underage drinking: we shot the movie in the sunlit study at the top of the villa, and filming opens towards the end of what appears to have been a long and vigorous over the knee spanking. Before we started shooting Tom was worried that I might find his hand too much to take, which surprised me since the cold caning he'd given me in the first film hadn't been a problem, but apparently "some girls don't like his hand". I told him I'd let him know if it was too much, but I managed to cope, although it certainly was a very fast and hard hand spanking.
When the punishment is over, Paulina is allowed to leave. She runs outside, pulls out a cigarette and lights it with shaking hands, still sobbing and sniffling, and takes a long drag, trying to calm her tears. For a few brief moments she thinks she might be able to get a grip on herself, feel better about things – when Headmaster Tom appears in a storm of recriminations, orders her to strip, and drags her back upstairs to face further punishment for smoking on school grounds.
After we'd taken the stills Tom said, "well? Now do you still like my hand?" I laughed and told him that I was doing fine, but I have to admit that it was one of the most vicious hand spankings I've had. And my bottom was quite impressively pink afterwards.







I'm not sure, Karl. I think about half and half are spankos and vanilla. They tend to get girls applying to work for them online, and I think they have a lot of contacts in Eastern Europe. Tom did say to me that he much prefers working with spanko girls - they make far better films, and are far more fun to shoot with :)
ReplyDelete