Not a Penny to my name
![]()
One of the things I haven't got used to yet about having filmed for a site as big as Spanking Online is seeing my bottom in unexpected places on the web. I'll click on a blog link, and find a post like this one by Cutiepie, and after blinking a bit wondering where I've seen it before, realise "that's my bottom!" In this case, I hadn't seen the updates myself yet, which made it all the stranger. I'm having difficulty logging into SOL at the moment, so I (and you!) will have to content myself with the free galleries. Thankfully, there are quite a few of those. Check out the image sets here and here, and the preview movie clip here, and let me know what you think :)
As you can see from the above links, there was some confusion about my name on this shoot. SOL didn't want to use my name for the films, because apparently Pandora isn't 'schoolgirly enough'. I like 'Pandora' - the first woman who brought sin down on humanity and all that, it seems kind of appropriate. I suspect that the problem isn't that the name isn't schoolgirly, it's that it's posh.
It wasn't the first time my character had had a different name from me - my Girls Boarding School character was Paulina, but then they like to have a Mediterranean sort of feel. SOL decided to call me Penelope, which I quite like - Penny is a lovely name, and I have been told in the past that I look a bit like Penny Crayon, especially when I'm wearing my glasses. (I don't mind; I am an artist, after all). They also decided that my surname should be Parker, which made the whole thing somewhat reminiscent of Thunderbirds (and, if you ask me, isn't any less posh than Pandora).
All this would have been fine, if they'd at least been able to pick a name and stick to it. Instead, both Penelope and Pandora are used in the preview material, and while I appreciate that using the latter gives me a bit of publicity, it also seems more than a little inconsistent. I like my fantasies to be believable, and getting the names right is important.
Never mind, eh? At least my bottom is recognisable.





LOL At least there aren't that many ways of misspelling either name, or you would have ended up with not two names, but four or five differently spelled ones!
ReplyDeleteMiss Haze, I do hope you're not casting aspersions on the spelling ability of our friends at Spanking Online? ;)
ReplyDeletePandora, Penny, Penelope or whatever,
ReplyDeleteYou (and they) can call you whatever you like... you are simply too beautiful for words. Names are indeed inconsequential and any opportunity to view that perky little bottom of yours is a luxury!
Hugs,
Tiggs
Tiggs - gosh, thankyou very much! Compliments are so much nicer when they come from other lovely ladies - that's really made my day :) *blushes*
ReplyDeleteHI,
ReplyDeleteI don't have account so I'll be anon to you but actually my name is Conan the Barbarian… my parents were big comic book fans!!
I can't believe they changed your name from Pandora because it was too posh!! Surely posh schoolgirls are what it's all about? Anyway when I hear the name Pandora I always think of Adrian Moles girlfriend, the actress who played her in the dramatisation of the book was gorgeous as I remember and I always had a desire to see her get a spanking :)
Hi Conan!
ReplyDeleteWell, SOL are oop north, so maybe they want normal schoolgirls rather than posh ones :) I admit that I was a posh schoolgirl - my parents had no money, but I managed to get a scholarship to a private school... I've been meaning for months to ask my parents if they still have my old uniforms, but I can't think up a good excuse if they ask why!
I remember Pandora from the Adrian Mole books - I never saw the dramatisation, but I always thought the character deserved a spanking as well ;) She was a bit up herself, wasn't she?
I would have loved to have put the little wench over my lap and spanked her to orgasm lol
ReplyDeletebtw Pandora you have a fantastic bottom is there any chance of me getting my mitts on it?
Conan the Barabarian
Conan - Unfortunately unless you're a professional spanker for one of the companies I film with, or a friend of one of my Doms, it's unlikely - I don't do 1-2-1 sessions or parties. But thanks for the compliment! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha well I'm a handsome fella you're missing out there also I recon I could give you the hiding of a lifetime!
ReplyDeleteWhat I don't get is how a young slip of a lass like you can take such a hiding on a regular basis when back at school I remember big tough lads being reduced to tears after a few wallops of the strap or cane, nothing to what you seem to take! How do you do it, do you think the beating were harder back then or is there some other subtle difference that makes girls like you cope better than we did back then?
I remember every lass in my class being made to bend over at the front of the class and get two whacks of the slipper each for some graffiti in the girls changing rooms, it was complete pandemonium all of them were in floods of tears.
How can you account for the difference in your pain threshold and theirs?
Conan
Conan - I have been told I have an unusual pain threshold :) but I reckon in that particular example the difference is entirely emotional. Actual punishment in front of your schoolfriends must be horrible and humiliating - I'd probably have cried as well, even if it barely hurt! When it's consensual, either in the context of a trusting relationship or a professional one, that's an entirely different question :) Whenever I get period pains or a blister from wearing heels, I always wonder why my pain threshold is so particular as well!
ReplyDelete