Thursday, December 21, 2006

Just Ask Google - #1

Some of the weird and wonderful search terms which have recently led people to this blog (I often think that they must be quite disappointed when they see what I actually have to offer!):

s and m and spankiing stories
- is 'spankiing' the kind of CP you can do with a Wii?

execute bar bottom caning - Quite aside from the typo (I assume that's meant to say 'bare'?) I hope it's the caning that's being executed, rather than the victim. Although "Execute caning!" is a little too pompous even for my standards; you might as well go the whole hog and follow Captain Picard in saying "Engage!" (Mmmmm, Picard ... I'd go over his knee any day). I suppose if the caning is hard enough the bottom itself might feel like it was being executed…

pandora poppy glimpse – what on earth is this about? Remembrance Day canings? Glimpsing the poppy I'm wearing while being spanked? Glimpsing a girl called Poppy? Glimpsing me while I'm on opiates?

toppiest dream topping – I like chocolate cream icing, personally. Some friends of mine have a copy of The New Topping Book which they keep in their kitchen on the shelf with the recipe books. They like to challenge guests to pick out which book isn't about cooking :)

large professional erotic photos - since this doesn't actually mention spanking at all, why on earth did Google link them to me? For a phrase that seems bizarrely specific at first glance, it's actually unhelpfully vague.

Pictures of women and schoolgirls being caned on their bottoms
– well, you can't ask fairer than that :) Although a tip for next time: if you use Google Image Search, you remove the need for those first two words…

10 comments:

  1. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

    Picard's 'do it' phrase is "Make it so", not "Engage"... I'm very disappointed in you now. ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He uses BOTH OF THEM. Possibly 'Make it so' a bit more, but that doesn't begin with 'E'. :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. *checks wikipedia* I concede. So when are we going to do a Star Trek themed shoot? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as you can get one of those nice red uniforms :) (... no, not the Spanish Inquisition ... ) The problem is that I have no desire to play any of the female characters, and I don't want to Mary Sue, either.

    I don't have a Star Trek kink anyway, just a Jean-Luc Picard one :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'll pass on shaving my head :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good! We likes your hairs.

    And if nothing else, it'd be a tad unfair if you did, since I'm not even allowed to cut mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:22 AM

    I don't imagine that James Cawley would be particularly thrilled to lend you his Enterprise set either :-)

    Or for that matter the Experience set in Las Vegas. Can you imagine the phone coversation about that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pandora,

    LOL! Well done. I love those goofy search terms. They simply beg for a humorous response.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:13 PM

    Hmmm...maybe a "Mirror Universe" set, with you as "Captain's Woman" to a cruel female captain? Or, if you don't mind being painted green, you could be an Orion Slave Girl? Anyway, enough of my nerdishness - Merry Christmas, Pandora, and may your bottom look as red as Santa's coat!
    Grrltamer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:47 PM

    Not so much a comment about this post although it did make me smile but I have been visiting your blog for a while and love reading it. Thanks for sharing you are absolutely gorgeous. Merry christmas and a spanking good new year.

    Btw I really liked that you had a competition for readers with a prize. That is so cool.

    Tricky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails