Spanked on virgin skin
Sorry I've been so quiet recently. I didn't even realise how long it was since I'd last posted until a few people started asking me where I was. I wasn't kidnapped by pirates - I've been working, and helping Mr. C move house, and doing housework and shopping for furniture and putting it together. And other exciting things. The good news is that now I have a proper wrought iron bed with posts at the corners and swirly bits inbetween - perfect for naughty girls to be tied to. I'll hopefully be able to post a photo demonstrating this principle soon :)
On Saturday I did a shoot with a photographer new to spanking, who had been commissioned to do a stills set of an F/f punishment scene. My top was Miss Isabella Bainbridge, a truly lovely lady whom I'm very much hoping to work with again at some point. We had a whale of a time - the photographer was nervous at first (I don't think we helped by swapping stories of Hard Canings We Have Known in front of him!) but settled into it like a natural, and by the time we'd finished, he was hooked. I'm sure we'll see more of his work in future :)
It'll be a while before I see the photographic results (I'll only get a small selection, since the commission was a private one). However, the physical results are still with me. Not from the caning itself, but from the hand spanking. The hand spanking on the front of my thighs, to be precise - something the client had specifically requested. I'd never been hit there before. I sat on the edge of the desk in my pants while Miss Bainbridge lectured me, squirming and kicking as she punctuated her points with stinging slaps on the top of my legs.
It was humiliating - more childlike than OTK, in some ways - and left the most vicious marks on skin which had never been spanked before. My bottom received a far harder spanking that day without doing more than turn pink - but the fronts of my thighs showed angry, purple mottling, with puffy lines raised by her fingers. The swelling's gone down, now, but the dark splotches are still there, two days later.





You're kidding me... front of thighs???
ReplyDelete*screams and runs away*
*comes back*
I've tried it, and resulting hand-prints (complete with opposing thumbs) were kinda cool, but I wouldn't rush to repeat the experience.
Quite hot to imagine *you* doing it, though, particularly in the position you describe.
The mental image I have of this is amazing. If the actual pics are even a tenth as good as how it plays in my mind then they will be quite something.
ReplyDeleteAdele - did you get actual handprints? That's kind of cool. I just got these long mottled patches with little finger imprints, but then I guess I wasn't getting sound whole-handed spanks, but the kind of stinging little slaps your mum would give you.
ReplyDeleteI liked it, actually. I don't think it's an experience I'd actively seek out, but if it was forced on me I'm not sure I'd complain too loudly :)
Remus - I saw some of the pics on the laptop at the end of the shoot, and they looked promising! Apparently the other model and I will both be receiving a selection which covers all the elements in the story, so there should be at least one shot of the thigh-spanking :) I'll post them as soon as I can!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, definitely something extra special to look forward to. A veritable early Christmas present one might say :)
ReplyDeleteI hope they're worth the wait! If we're not happy with the shots, though, I'm sure Miss Bainbridge could be persuaded to re-enact the scene... perhaps on video this time?
ReplyDeleteVideo...oh my..the very thought.
ReplyDeleteI think I need to step outside for a while and take in the evening air. All of a sudden I feel a little strange :)