Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found this picture of me being spanked by D:
Isn't my expression just sublimely ridiculous?
I'm really tempted to set up a 'spanking outtakes' page on my site. And of course someone has got to make a Carry on Spanking film one of these days, if there isn't one already :)
Written by
Pandora Blake
at
12:15 PM
Categories: comedy, D, pictures of me
As well as leaving comments, which make me very very happy, you can contact me by emailling takeaswing at pandoras bot dot com.
It often takes me a few days or weeks to reply to email - but I promise I will eventually.

All content is copyright Pandora Blake, and may not be reproduced or used without permission. Please note that this blog is not responsible for the content of any linked sites.
Hi Pandora,
ReplyDeleteLove your blog and your pink striped bum. Now I've found you I'll be a fan. Love to chat on sadiedark@aol.com
Thankyou! Nice to meet you :) If I'm ever in Brighton and want someone to show me around the lesbian clubscene (well why else would I be in Brighton?) I will give you a shout :D
ReplyDelete