Pandora's Mailbox: Q&A #1
I get a lot of emails from readers, and while I try to take the time to answer them all individually, a lot of people ask the same sorts of questions. I decided to post answers to some common enquiries here.
I do appreciate every email I get – knowing there are people out there reading and enjoying my work really keeps me motivated. So please don't stop writing in :) But if you've got a question, do stop to check whether it's something I've answered already – you're much more likely to get a reply to your mail if I don't feel like I'm having to repeat myself!
Do you offer 1-2-1 sessions?
I'm afraid I don't offer a 1-2-1 service, but many thanks for your interest.
Will you make an exception for me? I can assure you that I'm a perfect gentleman.
No, I won't make an exception. As a gentleman, I'm sure you'll understand the importance of respecting my decisions and limits. You'll certainly refrain from asking me again or attempting to change my mind.
How about just meeting for a coffee then? We've got loads in common and I'm sure we'd have lots to talk about.
I'd love to have the time to meet all the readers of my blog for coffee, but as a self-employed woman with two careers and two boyfriends, I barely have time to see my existing friends! I do go to fetish events occasionally, so if you think you're likely to be at the Torture Garden or one of Ishmael's events, feel free to drop me a line. And I'm always keen to hear about other scene events in London if you hear of an exhibition or party you think I'd enjoy. But please don't be offended if I don't have time to go to it!
The exception to this is other female spanking models, whom I'm always interested in meeting :)
Will you work at one of my spanking parties?
I've considered it in the past, but my lord D. prefers that I don't do parties. I'm happy to let his desires take precedence on this issue.
Are you sure? They're lots of fun, and a really good way to meet people and make money.
Since I don't do sessions, meeting potential clients isn't really something I need to worry about. And I can assure you that being D's good girl is far more fun than any number of spanking parties :)
Can you tell me about the London spanking scene?
Not really – as I've mentioned, the only events I really go to are Torture Garden (which is a voyeur club, not a BDSM club) and occasionally events like Night of the Cane, but you've already read about that on my blog :) Take a look at London Fetish Scene and UK Fetish Info to find out about events near you, go along to a few and see what you think.
Will you consider modelling for our spanking film production company/website?
Sure! Send me a link to the site and I'll see what I make of it before getting back to you. If I've not heard of you, I'd appreciate some contact details of models you've filmed recently, so I can check references and reassure myself that your spankers and company are safe to work with.
I'm not a commercial film studio, just an interested photographer. Can I take photos/video of you for my personal use?
I do consider shoots with amateur photographers. If you're interested in booking me, please send me some samples of your photography, and contact details for models you've worked with recently so I can check your references.
If you're an independent professional photographer looking to obtain images for commercial use, even better! (although I'll still need to see your portfolio amd references). I don't object to signing a model release form.
Can we use your house for the shoot?
I'm happy to shoot from home with photographers I know and trust. For safety reasons, I prefer to use a reputable studio when working with a photographer for the first time. (I can recommend some cheap places in London if you like.)
Will you travel to a shoot?
Sure, if you can contribute towards my travel expenses. I get the train everywhere and have a young person's railcard, so the fares are pretty reasonable.
What are your modelling rates?
In a word, flexible! It's normal for models and photographers to haggle, dependent on their experience, how much they like each other's work, and what the shoot involves. I'm always willing to consider discounts if you're on a budget, and I occasionally do part-paid, trade and time for prints (although never for spanking shoots). To give you a rough idea, I tend to be looking for something in the region of:
lingerie, art nude or fetish fashion: £30-50/hr
open leg nude, UK magazine style glamour, soft g/g or soft bondage: £50-60/hr
hard bondage or light CP (leaving no marks): £50-80/hr
hard CP (leaving marks): £100/hr
I tend to reduce my rates for longer shoots. For a day's shooting with one of the big spanking paysites I usually receive between £250-500 (and after one of these shoots, it's often a week before my marks have disappeared and I can work again).
Can I photograph you being spanked?
Sure, if you're willing to pay two sets of model fees – one for me, and one for the spanker. I'm in touch with a number of professional tops whom I've worked with for this sort of shoot. If you let me know whether you'd prefer a male or female spanker I can contact them on your behalf and ask about their availability and rates.
I want to spank you myself for the shoot.
And take photographs at the same time? How many arms do you have??
I'll set the camera up on a tripod to take pictures while I spank you.
I'm sorry to disappoint, but it sounds like you're looking for a 1-2-1 rather than a photoshoot. If you like I can recommend some girls who are available for sessions in London. Alternatively, a lot of professional or private spankees advertise on Spanking Models UK, Spankee Finder and Spank Me UK.
How about if you brought a chaperone to the shoot? Would you be comfortable letting me spanking you then? (Maybe he could even take the photos!)
No. As a professional model, I only work for professional photographers, or dedicated amateurs who can demonstrate their integrity. Anyone more interested in the spanking than the photos is out of my comfort zone. I hope you won't be too disappointed by this – all models need to draw a line somewhere, and this is mine.
If you're serious about photographing or filming a spanking between me and another professional model, please send me some model references and some samples of your photography, and we'll talk.
__
Feel free to email me or comment if you have any other questions you want answered :) I often get asked things like how I got into spanking, why I started modelling, how long I've been into it and where I get my kinky fantasies from. However, this post is too long already, so my answers to those questions will have to wait til next time :)





No comments:
Post a Comment