Friday, January 04, 2008

storm trooper spanking

How's this for the ultimate combination of geek love and kink?


(from this collection of Star Wars tattoo art.)

I have to say, if this image had been designed by me, it would have far more probably featured Han and Leia. But the idea of being punished by a storm trooper has a sort of institutional appeal. I can't imagine a trooper spanking anyone over his knee (although it would be interesting to find out what those gloves feel like), but some sort of military strapping wouldn't be out of character. They'd probably use something more futuristic than leather, though. Maybe a stainless steel or lexan cane, or an aluminium paddle would fit the scene better?

9 comments:

  1. "if this image had been designed by me, it would have probably featured Han and Leia"

    I have to say that combination works for me too but I think that Leia would have to be the one doing the spanking. This is not only due to my own F/m leanings but is if you think about only sensible, due to Leia being a "Skywalker" and therefore having Jedi liniage. So Leia would obviously be the one who is stronger with the force and would be able to bring it on with more force. It's all in genes, after all she was the one with a dad who went in for shiny black suits and rubber masks. :-)

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:15 PM

    Pls could you get the 28 cane strokes video from the bums on the run working again. it was soooooooo sexy thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prefect - F/m isn't my kink of choice, but psychologically speaking there's a lot of sense in what you say. I can definitely see Leia dishing it out more easily than I can see her taking it - she's not a woman that would submit easily, and with her rank she'd certainly be used to authority and giving orders.

    The only problem with this picture is that I just can't see Han going over anyone's knee. I guess that's just why they were never destined to be. :)

    Anon - the video is online and working fine. If you scroll back through my blog to the relevant entry, right click on the image and select "save link as", it should download. It's 44mb so it'll take a while to download. If you're having problems try checking your connection to make sure that the download wasn't interrupted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:43 PM

    Great picture! I love it! I have never thought of getting spanked by a Storm trooper before. Would it be ok to put the picture up on my blog? I would give you credit for it. Please let me know. I think a lot of my readers would like it. :)
    BIG HUGS
    padme amidala

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just say that your blog is completely and utterly FANTASTIC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Padme - of course I wouldn't mind! Make sure you credit the original site as well - it's not my photo, I just found it :)

    Roland - Wow, thankyou very much :) I'm really glad you get something out of it - I enjoy writing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:23 PM

    Great to see you back blogging. I really missed you. Don't you dare leave us like that again, young lady or...
    well...you know.
    LOL

    The Spanklover

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:15 PM

    Hi pandora,
    Thank you. I will make sure to credit that site too as well as you when I put it up. I think many of my readers would like it. :)
    I got my link up to your blog today too. Thank you for linking to Journey to the Darkside.
    BIG HUGS
    padme amidala

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails