Over her knee
Today I had my first spanking shoot since last July. I was nervous, but more because I was working with new people than because of the CP itself. (Happily for me, it's not been six months since I was last spanked - my lords have been keeping me well in practice.) The shoot was schoolgirl-themed, based on a domestic auntie-niece scenario after a disappointing school report.
Nothing too original or radical, then. But you know what? It was fun. I really enjoyed myself. They wanted lots of reaction, so I got to kick and squeal and sulk and cry to my heart's content. My 'aggrieved teenager' mode doesn't get aired much in private - when I'm playing at home, I'm very definitely a woman rather than a little girl. But I like roleplay. I like playing at being a little girl. I like stamping my feet and tossing my head; I like being able to shriek in outrage at the first smack that really stings. Basically, I like making a fuss. And although I'm hardly stoic when I'm playing for real, I'm too proud to be that much of a crybaby if I can help it. When I'm submitting for real, I like to try to be brave. But in roleplay, it can be hugely erotic to make a tremendous fuss. Especially if it's all to no avail...
Of course, there's nothing to stop us indulging in roleplay in private - and we do, sometimes. But our lives are busy ones, and we barely feel like we get enough time together already, before we start spending some of it as other people. So for one reason or another, the shoot today was my first roleplay scene in months. And boy, was it hot. I had a lot of fun. :)
It helped that my spanker for the day was a very attractive lady who was a few years older than myself. It's funny, but although I like girls, I don't tend to meet many who are interested in spanking me. My female lovers tend to be as submissive as I am. It makes for great multi-girl scenes, but it means that the only times I get spanked by a woman tend to be on shoots. And I love it. I'd forgotten how much I love it. Women can spank just as hard as men - and there's a sharpness, a stinginess, a humiliating edge to their spanking that can be incredibly intense. Being over a man's knee can be humbling, and belittling, and helpless - but with a woman it's different, somehow. I can't describe it without resorting to misleading generalisations. All people and all spankers are different, and everything depends on the particular connection between spanker and spankee. But in my experience, so far, there is a particular style which female tops have tended to use with me, a mode which is subtly other from a male top doing things the same way. And it's amazingly erotic.
Sadly, I won't have any photos to show you from today's shoot, as the film was privately commissioned and not for public release. But I can tell you that one scene featured me being caned while wearing a little summer school dress and white socks. Rather similar, in fact, to a scene in the latest release from Northern Spanking, a domestic drama featuring an authoritarian mother, a bratty daughter, and a bewildered new governess. You can see more preview pics over at Amy Hunter's blog, but I hope she won't mind my reposting this one:
The gorgeous girl playing the governess is Zoe Montana. She's not only beautiful, she's a fantastically talented roleplayer and great person. I wouldn't be at all disappointed to find myself over her knee again :)





Mmm, just found your blog and i think i will be back many times lol
ReplyDeleteHi pandora,
ReplyDeleteI have had many submissive female lovers but none of them have ever spanked me before. I have yet to experience a spanking by a woman. I am extremely curious about it though and hope one day I'll have the chance to experience that. I can imagine it being a lot different than a man.
BIG HUGS
padme amidala
Here's to the end of shooting desert :)
ReplyDeleteHello Pandora i have just discovered your blog while browsing.
ReplyDeleteI reconize you from a great scene on the English Governess site you certainly tick all the boxes for me as spankee so am now on a hunt to find other more of your stuff.
The recent shoot you described sounded like a lot fun how lucky you are to be able to do something you enjoy and get paid for it.
PS
Belated happy new year
I think you made a fairly good attempt at describing the indescribable there. Well Done! :)
ReplyDeleteOf course, there's nothing to stop us indulging in roleplay in private - and we do, sometimes. But our lives are busy ones, and we barely feel like we get enough time together already, before we start spending some of it as other people.
ReplyDeleteYou phrased this perfectly. I even feel guilty at times if I slip into schoolgirl mode when I mean to simply be myself. Thank you for voicing that feeling so clearly, as well as sharing the experience of letting that inner little girl out.
Also, hello! Not sure if I've ever said hi before.
~Abby
great to see you back out being spanked again pandora. Hope all is well with you.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back darling! :))
ReplyDelete