Wednesday, May 14, 2008

t-shirts from hell

Atlanta Bondage recently posted their favourite funny "t-shirt whore" pics from the outrageous clothing store T-Shirt Hell. Customers send in pictures of themselves wearing their shirts in appropriate contexts - be that sexy, obscene or hilarious. I particularly liked these two, both the t-shirt designs and the customer photos (mouseover to read the slogan):

Who needs big tits when you have an ass like this?

I enjoy a good spanking

I'm sorry to say, the gimmick worked. I found myself buying both shirts, as vest tops - the first in black, the second in red. Once they arrive, I intend to wear each one in some spanking shots (it might be fun to see if I can get my bum to match the red of my spanking tee) but they won't arrive for a few weeks.

In the meantime, here are a couple more versions of the spanking t-shirt, in amusingly unconvincing poses:





I'm pretty sure I can do better than that.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:55 PM

    The pics are adorable, but I'm pretty sure you can do better. :)

    Oooh, can I resist buying one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought a military uniform for a role-play. The store also had some silly t-shirts. One said: "War is crap, but the sound is cool"

    Pretty dumb in a Rambo sort of way, but I found it hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:07 PM

    I wholeheartedly agree with the first t-shirt! :D

    Looking at the first set of pictures, I feel I simply must strap her...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adele - G'wan, you know you want to! What I'm wondering is, if I made a spanking video wearing them, I wonder if they'd give me a free t-shirt in exchange for the free advertising?

    Ludwig - ooh, what sort of military uniform? I'm a sucker for anything pre-19th century ;) My favourite war quote is Eliza Carthy's - "make love not war - but fancy men in uniform anyway."

    Smallhanded - no more than a handful, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to disappoint you, Pandora, but it's a fairly new uniform. Definitely not pre-19th century.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails