Saturday, June 07, 2008

naughty nurse

I've recently been transferring my archive from my old hard drive to my new computer, which involves going through my modelling folders and deciding what's worth keeping. I've discovered quite a few shots I'd forgotten about. Like this series of me doing a striptease in a latex nurse "uniform":


How's that for a red bum?

Here's some more:



(Photography by Synthetik Demon.)

3 comments:

  1. WOW! That is a red bum! Shiny too!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shinyness takes work! I remember on this shoot I'd forgotten my silicon spray; luckily the wardrobe girl had some. I had to put the dress on first, of course. Being sprayed and polished all over by a very cute lady was definitely one of the better perks of the job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:53 PM

    christ was just flicking thought n found these..beautiful and so so sexy..keep up the good work your beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails