Transports of Delight
I know I have questions to answer, but I'm tired tonight, so this is just a quick one for now. I want to show off my birthday present from D. Apologies for those of you uninterested in such things - I'll return to the normal service of spanking-related posts tomorrow.
D. first sent me the link as a sexy curiosity. I don't think he was prepared for the strength of my reaction. To be perfectly honest, nor was I. While I've used my fair share of sex toys in bed with various ladies and gentlemen, they aren't normally an object of lust for me in their own right. They're useful, and they're often stylish, and my gently curved glass dildo from Sh! is very very shiny. But I don't take it out and stroke it of an evening. It's just a toy.
So when I clicked on the link and started looking at the different designs, I was astonished at the strength of my physical reactions. I fell instantly in love with the beautiful grains of the hardwoods, particularly the beautiful mahogany cocobolo, the chocolate lignum vitae and the rich golden olive wood. The hand-carved designs left my mouth dry and my knickers damp, imagining those warm, organic, unyielding curves moving inside me. Spanking implements have been known to press my buttons this much, but dildos? As inanimate objects go, they don't normally have this much power over me.
I yearned; I lusted; I looked at the prices and resigned myself to living without this particular object of desire. And I thought no more about it. Until I got back from holiday and D. handed me my birthday present. I was halfway through the wrapping before the penny dropped. I think I was actually shaking as I unwrapped it. And I was so overwhelmed it was a minute or two before I came to my senses and flung myself on him in delight :)
This is Writhe (good name, no?). Isn't the cocobolo grain absolutely gorgeous? He even picked the right size. D. knows me very well. 
I'm not sure if I want to display this beauty on my mantelpiece, or carry it with me everywhere. I keep unwrapping it from its deep red satin covering, unlacing the black ribbon, feeling its smooth, warm weight in my hands. And grinning from ear to ear.
I'm going to enjoy getting to know my new friend. Who knows, I might even share the details with you (although it's unlikely - letting you appreciate its beauty from afar is probably as much far as I'm comfortable going. Probably).
And yes, all the "got wood" jokes have already been made, ta. :)





I've got a wooden dildo somewhere. I've never used it. It's very pretty, and lovely to touch, but I'm just not that tempted, tbh. Maybe I'll try it again when I get back home. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm sentimental at heart, so I waited for this to be used on me before I experimented with it myself. Oh boy. It's exquisite! I came SEVERAL times, and then when I was writing up the experience today, I played with it again ... and it's just as effectivein my own hands. I foresee a period of my life broadly similar to Charlotte's in Sex in the City after she gets a rampant rabbit. What do you mean, leave my room? :)
ReplyDelete