venue wanted
I've just posted a few adverts on spanking personals sites, and while I'm at it I thought I'd ask here as well.
No ... I'm not suddenly single and looking for a new spanker! The boys and I are very happy together :) (Although if there are any imaginative, nurturing, dominant ladies out there who fancy giving me my first experience submitting to a woman, drop me a line ... )
I'm advertising for a venue for spanking films. I'm involved with a couple of film projects at the moment, and we're looking for good locations to shoot in. Ideally, we'd like to meet a spanko with a private cottage or country house, who was happy to let us come in and film in it. Venues with old-fashioned interiors would be particularly exciting as some of the projects are period pieces. Obviously we'd be discreet and respect any concerns you had about your home being recognisable from the films, but you would need to be comfortable with letting a camera crew in. We're happy to travel to you, would provide our own camera equipment, and can offer good rates of pay. If you have a suitable venue and would like to help us out, please leave a comment or email me :)





Makes me wish that I didn't live in a shoebox, but if i hear of anywhere I will let you know!
ReplyDeleteI could recomend a lovely but risky outdoor venue.
ReplyDeleteIts a stone circle near bakewell in derbyshire called arber low.
I went up there one day with gf and we talked about it but didnt actually spank. You can see for miles and in the evening it is very quiet. Only problem is there is a farm house near but I bet they never come up. you could here other people coming ages before they get there. One day we will get the nerve up to try it
http://www.cressbrook.co.uk/applet360/arborlow.html
ReplyDeleteThe above link shows the views from Arbor Low .... but is is very exposed and I certainly would not want to be there if it was poor weather.
I live in the Peak District and it is almost impossible to find places to do outdoor spanking because of the numbers of ruddy tourists!
Half of the population of England live within 50 miles of the Peak District ... and they all come on Sunday!
I would love to find a local spankophile farmer who would allow film shooting on their farm and in the barn etc.
We pay a good rate for suitable venues.
Jake - thankyou!
ReplyDeleteAnon - mmm, sounds tantalising for a quick otk, but not possible for a full film shoot with camera crew. I'm keen for everything to be above board. Thanks for the thought though! And if you ever do try it, please do come back and tell us about it ...
Sound punishment - wow, that's quite a view! Sadly it doesn't sound promising for the projects I have in mind. Lovely as it would be...
Owowow, I'd love to push out my frontiers of giving spanking to the woman on the confession chair...
ReplyDelete