pulling her hair

There are several things I love about this spanking photo from the 1920s. The hair-pulling, first and foremost - one of my favourite things in real scenes, and I don't get to see it nearly often enough in photos. The happy little smile on the sadist's face reminds me of my own sadists, and contrasts deliciously from his sub's obvious discomfort. This seems much more real than a lot of the vintage spanking photos I've seen.
Then there's the way the power relationship is made explicit in both the photo's composition and the body language of the models: the sub on all fours at the bottom of the frame, naked except for some scraps of underwear that only serve to emphasise her nakedness; and the top standing, fully clothed, above her. And the position of his hand on her bottom invites curiosity about quite how intimately he's caressing her...





Ooooh - hair-pulling *swoon*. Seriously...lush...
ReplyDeleteAnd, I agree, the position of his hand suggests to me that he has more than just spanking on his mind...
I like to grip hair--rather than pull it--scratch head too. I like to top fully-clothed. There's a lovely passage in Nothin Natural (Jenni Diski) where she writes:
ReplyDeleteHere I am bending over the table being spanked bare-arsed by a fully-clothed man.
When switching, I like to wear M&S black panties (size 8).
.... and as well as the question of what his hand might be up to, the other question is just what the enormous curved thing is on the rug ? An elephant tusk ? It's not possible that he's using a finger to prepare her for....... No !
ReplyDeleteBut it might explain why she needs to have her hair pulled.
Faye - oh yes. I like it a LOT. I don't do it much in photos though. I think it's one of those things where I'd have to be being topped by someone I really liked for me to be comfortable with that on camera.
ReplyDeleteYou know what else I like about this photo? His rolled up sleeves. And the couple of stray hairs come loose. And the tendons straining in his arm. OH yes.
SirStephen - do you even need to ask? :) Although China Hamilton told me once that bull's pizzles were used as very heavy whips, rather than dildos....