Monday, September 01, 2008

Roger paints

A couple of years ago I modelled for a fine artist specialising in burlesque and erotic nudes. He didn't paint me from life - I posed for photos, which the artist later used to paint from (I prefer to work the same way when I'm painting, there's much less time pressure). The resulting painting can be seen on his website, here:


"Pandora's Break", 2006

(As far as I know, it's still for sale.)

As an artist, I remain impressed. This is classic art nude, but the photoshoot included some poses which were really quite kinky. It's a shame that Roger hasn't painted any of those up, but there's plenty of other paintings in his gallery which explore some of our favourite topics:


"How Long Can She Last", 2008


"The Lady Loves to Play", 2008


"Taking Hold", 2008

If this is your sort of thing, there's lots more images on his website. I really enjoyed posing for him, and I think the paintings are excellent.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:23 PM

    Ooh, pretty! How does it feel to be on sale?

    A cool co-incidence, too, as I was just writing a post about my first experience posing for an artist. Artists are hot. *g*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i read out the article and find it is really quite interesting.
    the painting was really pretty one.

    lotion and toys cant talk back at ya… They do what we all need without the hassle.

    a great resource for all of u guys
    http://www.sinlesstouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adele - it felt pretty good at the time, although I was disappointed the pose he used wasn't kinkier! This was one of my first professional shoots, though, and I think having positive and unusual experiences like this early on was one of the things that got me hooked.

    I've put a couple of my friends on sale before now. On which note, if you ever get the urge to pose for another spanking picture, give me a shout? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:39 PM

    What do you mean, "if"? "When", surely? :) Let's chat about that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sixofthebest2:02 AM

    I love naughty ladies, that come to me for a spanking, wearing suspender-belt and stockings. They make her look more erotic to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails