Monday, October 06, 2008

showing off my curves

I can't remember if I've posted this photo already, so excuse me if you've seen it before. It's one of my favourites of me, and I thought of it during the thread about 40-inch plus bottoms last week.



(Although I'm afraid to confess, I re-took my measurements recently for a spanking shoot I'm doing on Wednesday, and I must have lost a couple of kilos - because I've lost a couple of inches!! I'm going to have to eat some more pies or I'll be kicked out of the club :(

On which note, excuse me while I go and cook dinner...)

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:56 PM

    Phwoar!! You really do have the most beautiful booty Pandora, and this picture shows it off to perfection. The pose and the lighting really make your back dimples stand out too - so cute!!

    Please don't lose any more inches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pandora

    Delish piccy.

    BUT (ahem) WHERE ARE THE CANE TRACKS?

    Go and get the cane immediately, you naughty girl!

    Yrs in pervery, Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  3. A most callipygous image - please eat all the pies you need to preserve it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:53 PM

    It's a fabulous photo, I love you're neck and shoulders in this one. And you're bottom is just fabulous.
    As I keep telling people, a few pounds/kilos here or there makes no difference, it's shape and general healthiness that counts and you score in spades there.
    Love Colin xxx
    ps I don't know where Al has got callipygous from. I have Chambers and it's not in that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:24 PM

    Oh those beautiful dimples :)

    cal·li·py·gous /ˌkæləˈpaɪgəs/
    having well-shaped buttocks.
    Pronunciation[kal-uh-pahy-guhs]
    [Origin: 1640–50; < Gk kallipýg(os) with beautiful buttocks; referring to a statue of Aphrodite (kalli- calli- + pyg() rump + -os adj. suffix) + -ian]

    Morbius

    ReplyDelete
  6. An ample bottom is magnificent to see and so it is great to have access to one of the most beautiful pictures of you ever taken. It shows your ample bottom to be oh so very beautiful, it must be said that I disagree for once with Adrian that it is so delightful that it doesn't need cane tracks. We already have 1000s of those and so to see your behind in all its glory is so much better. As photographic hobbiest I would like to say that the lighting and the pose is fantastic and the photographer should be praised. The model of course should also be praised for such a delious body!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOOD GOD! That is a simply STUNNING photograph. You look unbelievably beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:25 AM

    I hereby nominate you for "Best Hemispheres in Both Hemispheres!"
    Lovely proportionality, Pandora.
    Such a finely sculptured display of
    integumentary real estate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:23 AM

    Goodness, Pandora. You really are close to the Platonic form of Beautiful Woman, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, thanks so much for your lovely comments - they put a smile on my face this morning :) I think this photographer is really excellent, but he prefers to remain anonymous. I might post some more pics from this shoot, though - he took some gorgeous, painterly art nudes that I really love.

    Also, you win points for use of the words "callipygous", "integumentary", "Platonic" and "Aphrodite" in one comment thread. I <3 my readers :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how incredibly lovely you are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails