Thursday, October 02, 2008

spanking movies wanted

My friends over at Roué are currently working on a new shiny website, and they're hoping to include lots of free and downloadable content to draw traffic and supplement their DVD sales. David was asking me the other day if I knew of anyone who might have any unused spanking films that they weren't able to use and might be interested in selling. They're offering good rates, and are interested in edited and unedited footage.

I'm probably going to put together a few clips for him, and I might even chase up some of the companies who have shot full-length DVDs with me in the last two years, but who have shown no sign of ever being ready to edit the film. Mostly because I want to see those films, damnit ;)

So if any of you have any unused film that you don't have time to edit, or fancy filming some new material to sell on, let me know and I'll put you in touch.

3 comments:

  1. Pandora, when is the Roue website going to be up and running? I shot a video with them over two years ago and I would love to see that! So any idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I'm afraid! They've got some very ambitious plans for it, so I wouldn't be surprised to discover that the launch date is set to be some time next year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails