Thursday, November 13, 2008

as promised

I'm completely chuffed about how many of you have had the courage to introduce yourselves on my previous post! It's so lovely to hear from friends old and new, and I'm full of fluffy feelings towards all of you :)

You don't want me to feel fluffy, though, do you? You want me to feel exposed and scared ...

Don't you?

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:17 PM

    I don't want you to feel scared.
    I think that our kink should be fun.
    If you want to feel scared that's fine but only in a consenual way.
    I've visited an "Auntie" before and I felt like that but only because that was what I wanted and asked for.
    It's probably only my opinion but I think that consensual is the only it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:08 PM

    Yesterday I completely forgot to delurk, or rather to de-RSS feed, so I'm doing to today to say we really need to meet up soon for a drink, and that I heartily approve of the resulting picture. I'm really pleased to see that you have so many fans!

    deValmont.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:01 AM

    Perfect expression my dear!

    And your previous post of the hairbrush shop did evoke fond memories of taking a special someone through a local market to pick out the implement of her next punishment.

    Keep up the good work, we're all behind you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some would say there's no significant disparity in feeling fluffy, exposed, and scared, though that may apply to an exclusive set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:22 AM

    you look beautifull and very demure a perfect picture as always

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:21 PM

    I didn't speak up at the lurkers thing here, but I want to now. That is one beautiful picture. You look very very very bare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:17 PM

    Hi Pandora,

    Sorry I did not know that it was de lurker day. But at least I'm here now.

    You're adorable no matter where your panties are. I joined Northern Spanking just for you. I wish your stuff was not scattered all over the net because I can't afford all these sites.

    I want you to feel happy and content and secure, and fluffy too if that is a good thing.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:16 AM

    That is one stunning pic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pandora...

    You have a wonderful bottom and other naughty bits... but you also have the most adorable, poignant and vulnerable looks on your face.

    Also, your nose is cute as hell...

    Thanks for the great blog...

    Magus in Arizona

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails