work and play
Life has been too full of the boring kind of work lately. As I left London this morning with a bag full of stockings and heels I felt a tangible lightening of the spirit, and the weather kept my mood company with a gloriously bright afternoon. As I was waiting for my train home at the end of the day I realised that I was completely happy. It makes such a difference, working with lovely people doing something you enjoy. Between shoots it's easy to forget that sense of liberation, forget that work can feel like play when you're doing something you love.

Scenes from today's shoot with Lady Sonia:
- Sonia and I, trapped in her changing room while a BT engineer appears on a surprise visit to look at their broadband. We're wearing far too little to escape through the room he was working in, and have to delay the start of filming until he goes away. We perch on her dressing table and spend a delightful half hour gossiping about life, love and everything.
- Sonia makes me try on about half a dozen different pairs of knickers in the first scene (and whips me in every pair, of course). This would be fine if not for the fact that I am also wearing ridiculously high heels. If I try to take them off or put them on while standing up I overbalance, and if I'm sitting down then one of the stilettos invariably snags on the panties with my leg sticking sideways at an odd angle. Classy.
- "Okay," says Sonia, "so then the third scene is the one with the balloons. Both of us wearing tights, being very touchy feely."
"I'm good with that. What am I meant to do with the balloons?"
"I'm not sure, we'll make something up. Then the fourth clip is the one with me wearing a strap-on." - Me bouncing a balloon off Sonia's nose, halfway through a Very Serious Scene (ahem), and her collapsing into giggles ... but we keep on filming. As we're walking off camera I casually punt a balloon into the camera lens.
- I spend ages before the last scene getting laced into my corset, adjusting my see-through blouse and manouvering my black latex skirt so it just skims my sweet spot. Before the cameras start rolling I slide my fingers inside the rubber one last time to smooth out any creases ... when the latex suddenly snaps at the weakened seam, there's a huge rip in my skirt and I'm showing even more skin than I was already.
"SHIT!" I exclaim, flapping at the useless piece of latex and trying not to giggle. We have an emergency discussion and I come up with the genius idea of destroying the skirt on camera, since it's ruined anyway. I cunningly hide the tear with my hand and we start filming. Sonia fabricates an excuse about my skirt not being short enough, and pulls out a long pair of scissors. The blade is cold as it slides beneath the latex, exposing skin already damp with sweat.
Afterwards I bounce over-excitedly on my six-inch heels and demand that we buy an entire disposable outfit for Sonia to cut me out of next time. Damn, that was hot.
I'm not going to tell you exactly what she did with the strap-on, but the cameraman commented afterwards that I must be very popular with the boys.



(Screencaps taken from my first shoot with Punishment Bitch; the clips from today should be going online in a few weeks.)





Pandora, these people might well be able to help with the pony-cart and location:
ReplyDeletewww.tawse.com/html/ponyback.html
Give it a try; the world demands to see you naked in harness, with the whip cracking across your backside!
Grrltamer
Wow. You must love your job!
ReplyDeleteI can't be the only one who saw 'scenes from today's shoot' and started reading #1 about the BT broadband engineer assuming that it was a Scene... I think it makes a great storyline.
ReplyDelete'I'm not surprised your internet is slow,' commented the uniformed engineer sternly. 'You've used up your broadband allowance downloading these disgusting videos and you've placed such a strain on the exchange that our callouts have doubled in this area. You obviously didn't read your "fair use" terms and conditions. When I file my report you'll be placed on a broadband abusers' blacklist and no ISP will take you.'
'That's ridiculous,' snorted the indignant girl. 'You can't tell me which sites I can look at. And if you don't want my custom I'm sure your comptetitors will. I can't possibly survive without the internet, I rely on it for my work.'
'You're wrong, I'm afraid,' the engineer replied, betraying a hint of pleasure at his new-found power. 'My colleagues in the van outside will back me up. Once you've contravened the terms of service with one ISP, that's the end of it. Ofcom regulations. I would suggest you go on the website and read the legal stuff for yourself, but of course, with a broken internet connection, you won't be able to do that, will you?'
He paused, but this time there was no response.
'So,' he continued slowly, savouring the uncomfortable silence between his words, 'it all depends what arrangement you can persuade my colleagues and me to accept.'
PLEASE will you give us a HINT what you did with the strap on?
ReplyDeleteHi Pandora,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to drop you a quick line letting you know that Old Nick Magazine just started a new blog, and we are linking to you in the blogroll!
Please drop by and let us know what you think!
Old Nick
http://www.oldnickmagazine.com
http://oldnickmagazine.blogspot.com
I could, now, identify with your plight, but I can’t help noticing that you have hitherto failed to comment on my earth-shattering work, Reform. This failure, on your part, suggests a character failure, on your part. And also your parts not here suggested. Failures all parts of them!
ReplyDeleteAs we all know, of course, all future literature will seek to emulate me and all past literature will be revised to suit me. Don’t stand in the way of my awesomeness.
As always, I am your humble servant.
PB
P.S. Damn you’re pretty.
Grrltamer - Sonia said she's not interested in this sort of event - apparently she used to be involved in that end of the scene and found it frustrating for various reasons.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure how I feel about events like this - I think it would entirely depend on the people and I'd be much more comfortable doing it with people I know. I wonder if the Academy offers kit hire? I think my best bet at this stage is saving up and doing a pony-themed shoot once I'm filming my own material regularly. Which hopefully shouldn't be too far in the distant future!
Nick - It's not the only job I have, but I do love it, very much. I'm very lucky to be have this outlet for positively expressing my sexuality.
Jon - Haha, I like the way you think! In that circumstance I'd have been more interested in Sonia taking the opportunity for privacy to indulge in some off-the-record discipline than in submitting to the engineer, though ;)
Roland - nope. It might give other film companies ideas. Sonia is special and no-one else is allowed near me with a strap-on. :D
PB - I've read bits of it. The bits with the spanking in. Does that let me off the hook?