Introducing Jimmy
My plans to produce queer-friendly porn focussing on the female gaze continue apace. On Friday I had the first test shoot for a new site I'm hoping to launch this year. It was photos only, this time, with a new model and a new photographer. I'm very new to this as well, so I wasn't at all sure how it would work out. But it was a promising start, and I'm confident that we'll learn and improve as we go on.
Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce you to young Jimmy Holloway?
Believe it or not, he'd never modelled before. I've been talking to him about it for months, and am extremely gratified that he's finally taken the plunge. He was a natural. 

He's also extremely spankable...
I had far more fun playing the top role for this shoot than I'd expected. I think, in fact, I think I might have a little bit of a switch side after all. Some of it was the intense feedback loop I was getting from Jimmy's enjoyment of being spanked. But there was a tiny, gleeful streak of sadism in there as well; sheer delight in making him wriggle and flush, in being able to make him feel the way I I like feeling.
I can't see my switch side surfacing in private any time soon. But on camera? I am very much looking forward to the next time, although I'm nervous about the responsibility and still, irrationally, slightly guilty for hurting Jimmy in the first place, no matter how many times he tells me not to be silly. I'm thrilled that he enjoyed the shoot, though, and that he's interested in working with me again. I think he looks great on camera. Our photographer for the day, Tricia Sullivan, really helped bring him out of himself. I love what she did with the natural light, I think the colours are amazing.
The new site is going to be a while in the making. I'd planned to work on it over the next month or two and hope to launch in April or May, but work has just got really busy and I'm unlikely to have time to devote to my own projects for a while. On the upside, work means money, so hopefully if I defer work on the site til the summer I'll be able to get stuck in with a higher budget and better resources. And more time to plan never hurt anyone. I'm impatient, though!
We do have our first film shoot already booked, so I'll be doing that in a couple of weeks before putting everything on the back burner. I'm so excited about getting started that I might try and find time to squeeze in some editing at the weekends. We'll see. I'll update you all as soon as I have more news :)





I like your bright red ear in the photo where you spank Jimmy.
ReplyDelete*picking up jaw* Oh, yummy. Doesn't he look deserving. Good work!
ReplyDeleteOoh Pandora, if only that was me over your lap!
ReplyDeleteSweetsong, c/o British Spanking/Informed Consent
This all looks very interesting. It is about time someone put some fresh ideas into the F/m side of things and Adele Haze's reaction seems to back up my theories about more potential female customers being interested, if more thought is put into the receiving end models.
ReplyDeletePrefectdt
Oh... yum. *also picking up jaw from floor*
ReplyDeleteHe is *very* pretty. And what a lovely bottom he has! And from that preview, that's seriously impressive work from a newcomer to modelling.
I've been looking forward to your new site opening as it is. I think I might now have to step up a gear to "impatient". :-)
Pleeeease can I hurt him? Pretty please?:D
ReplyDeleteKinda makes sense. You spent months getting him to do what you wanted and so you were still in that kind of mindset when he ended up over you knee.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a pretty recessive dominant streak but hey.
"But there was a tiny, gleeful streak of sadism in there as well; sheer delight in making him wriggle and flush, in being able to make him feel the way I like feeling..."
ReplyDelete"...and still, irrationally, [I feel] slightly guilty for hurting Jimmy in the first place, no matter how many times he tells me not to be silly."
The little devil and the little angel on your shoulders, hmm? Clearly, your inner sadist is still struggling a bit to come out. Let's see if she feels less guilty the next time. But I agree, it's a promising start for sure.
It's a fascinating subject, the urge to cause suffering. Where does it come from? And why does it seem to be strongest towards the people we love and admire the most? In my worldview, sadism is an expression of affection. It really is that simple - and it is that profound.
Thanks for the photos, and for the introduction to Jimmy. I foresee he will be a big hit with the ladies (and with quite a few guys as well...).
But Ludwig, it's a pain apart, a very limited sort of pain that we know will give sexual satisfaction whether we love the recipient or not. It's an especially valuable tool in the lover's armoury when we do. And there is medical back-up for the phenomenon too. So perhaps Nature built it into the system and we're not perverts after all ? Unless we abuse it of course.
ReplyDelete