Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mr M

Continuing the theme of hot male spankers, I've recently noticed a cute top working for Real Spankings, known as Mr M¹. Apparently he's been shooting with them a while, but he first came to my attention the other week in an update from Spanking Bailey. He's youthful, good looking, and he has long hair, which goes a long way in my book.



Plus, he seems to be absolutely expert with a belt. I suspect Bailey wasn't impressed that his left wrist was the injured one when they filmed this set:







The good news is that appears in a whole load of free galleries from Real Spankings. (I know. I looked.) The bad news, inevitably, is that most of them focus on the spankee, so I haven't been able to ogle as much as I'd like. But I've seen enough to know that he's a commanding, accurate top who plays hard. Hard enough that resulting paddle burn is uncomfortable to look at. Which is, you know. Hot. :)

I waded through a tonne of photos showing his hand and the back of his head to find these shots, so I hope you like them:





The first photo is fromthis free spanking gallery, and the second two are from this one. Enjoy :)

1. No full name, sadly.² Although I suppose I can't really complain about that until I've persuaded D. to give me a a decent pseudonym to use for him ;)

2. I was wrong about this. Thanks to Ludwig, I am now up to speed: his full name is Michael Masterson, and he co-founded and co-runs Real Spankings. Apparently I've been surfing the internet with my eyes closed.

18 comments:

  1. I'm not exactly hot, but just as a matter of curiosity, since you say that you like male tops with actual names (and I agree, it's great to have tops who come out of the usual anonymity):

    Does "Ludwig" count as a "full name"? I guess it does. Or would I need a surname for it to be really full, like "Mario Stone"?

    I've toyed with the idea of inventing a surname, but I never came up with anything decent, and I decided that, in light of the inspiration for my pseudonym, it is more appropriate to go only with the single name, anyway. As in, you know, "Ludwig III."

    Speaking of surnames: the inspiration for "Pandora" seems fairly obvious, but where did "Blake" came from? I've been meaning to ask this for some time. Or is it a secret? My theory is that, since you are an artist, the surname might come from English poet and painter William Blake (1757-1827). I'd love to see if it is correct...

    As for Mr. M, yeah, he is good. You could indeed say that he has been shooting with Real Spankings "for a while"! He founded and owns the site with his wife. His full pseudonym is "Michael Masterson".

    Here is an article about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:45 AM

    Just quickly - i'm not at my computer - you're kidding! Omg! Well, that just goes to show how much i know. I wonder why his name isn't publicised? Not that i'd have known he owned the site. Shit! Haha. Well, my comments stand, i'm just embarrassed i didn't know who he was and somehow failed to notice him until now. Shows how much attention i've been paying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:58 AM

    I've a couple of friends who used to model for Realspankings, under the names "Betty" and "Lori". They both told me that Mr M was awesome in person, very friendly and nice to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh come on Ludwig... you're obviously Ludwig Wittelsbach!!

    And as for you Ms Blake, not knowing who Michael Masterson is... you're a disgrace to the spanko community ;-)

    John

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commend you on your knowledge of German royal families, John. But that would be: Ludwig *von* Wittelsbach. Alright?

    And don't be too hard on Pandora. We all have our spots of ignorance. I, for instance, used to believe for several years that Leia-Ann Woods and Sarah Collins are the same girl. It's ridiculous, I know, because they really look totally different! But for some reason, I always assumed it was all Leia.

    Until one day, I saw the two of them in one scene together. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah but I was anglicising the name as English *is* the language of the internet!! (cf Harry Wales - or should that be Harry Hewitt??!!).

    Regarding Leia and Sarah Collins - a friend of mine made precisely that mistake but unfortunately in person, addressing the former as the latter...

    And of course I wasn't really intending to give Pandora a hard time - given the tangled recent history of the Realspankings group it's perfectly understandable she would not have known who Mr M is...

    John

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ludwig.

    "Pandora Blake" is a type of moth, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:52 AM

    I do not like long hair on men, no offense on that top. Anyway- was checking to see if you are coming out to the Shadowlane Party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:37 AM

    Ludwig - I just wonder if you are aware that many years ago there was a very well-known children's cartoon shown on uk television called "Ludwig". It was memorable for the background music, all Beethoven of course, (sorry, maybe you didn't hear that, I said BEETHOVEN!),and some very witty narration. IIRC the main character "Ludwig" was small and egg-shaped (not a bit like you!) except that he didn't have a surname either.idl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Ludwig. I didn't mean to comment on the Ludwig cartoon without leaving my own name. It was simply incompetence at using a computer - and not making a note of passwords etc.

    Hmm... Pandora doesn't switch, where's Niki when she's needed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ludwig - I don't think you need to stress about having a surname for the sake of it. If you want one and can't think of one, you could always challenge your blog readers to come up with something?

    For me, this is all about challenging the status quo normalised by the old-school UK studios like Strictly English, SOL, Moonglow and the rest. The US studios seem to be better at publicising the names of their male models, as are my favourite UK production companies. Maybe I'm railing against a standard that's already out of date. But I'd like to see more spanking porn that subscribes to the principles of indie production companies like Lust Films and the other winners of the feminist porn awards. There's a strong movement in vanilla porn that's already catering to the female gaze; spanking porn better catch up.

    Anyway, one of those principles is that personality is sexy; watching two interesting characters fucking is far more appealing than watching a couple of anonymous dolls. One of the reasons I love spanking porn is that, on average, the stories are better. Fantasies aren't just about blindly whacking away, they're about psychological twists, complex situations and character interplay. Well, my fantasies are, anyway, and so are the fantasies of all the spanking bloggers I read, so I know it's not just me.

    As a blogger, you're already unpicking the status quo of anonymous, faceless, voiceless male models. When I watch your films with Niki I know where you're coming from and why you're doing what you do. Knowing who you both are is what makes your clips so interesting. In my opinion, whether or not you have a surname is trivial, compared to that. But for the models who don't blog, who don't have a public personality and presence, I'm hungry for any details I can get.

    None of which is relevant to Michael Masterson, who it turns out has a public presence and a blog as well as a name, which I am now hungrily devouring. (The blog, not the name.) So far it includes more pictures of cute girls than of him, though. Sigh.

    I'm still boggling how I missed this, but I guess - never having worked with any of the companies, or bought a membership to any of the sites - I'm really not familiar with a lot of the US scene.

    Mind if I answer the question about my name in a separate post? It probably deserves one of its own by now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zugzwang - Mm. He does come across as a safe top from the photos. No idea why.

    See, now I'm considering a trip across the ocean, and I'm not at all sure it's practical :) I can't afford the flights, for starters ...

    John - you're right. I'm thoroughly ashamed of myself. *hangs head* What's my forfeit?

    Ludwig and John - it can't have helped when they got together and suddenly started sporting identical hairstyles :)

    Heresiarch - you're absolutely right. Coloradia Pandora Blake. That, however, is pure coincidence, and one I only discovered the first time I checked my google rankings. Nor do I have anything to do with This enigmatic writer except similar literary tastes...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clare - hey! Thanks for stopping by, it's nice to hear from you. I'm a fan :) I can't make it to Shadowlane this March, work commitments and a tight budget are keeping me in the UK. I'd love to make it eventually, though.

    Roger - believe it or not, I've set myself the task of learning to switch. In fact I'm doing an F/m shoot next week. Not out of any sadistic impulse, but simply to help my beautiful friend Jimmy start his career as a sub model. He needs someone to pose with. Purely altruistic on my part, I can assure you. Nothing to do with his firm arse and slinky hipbones... nothing at all ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pandora: Yeah, I'm definitely not stressing out over getting a surname. I was kidding, really. And just curious about what counts as "full"!

    I was toying with "Aschenbach" once, after the character from the Thomas Mann novella "Death in Venice". But I wasn't fully happy with it, and I didn't really want a surname, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous5:41 PM

    I'll declare an interest: I write as a fully paid-up, card-carrying member of NANA, the National Association of Non-Adonises!

    Isn't there one problem with the handsome young fellow as top in a spanking flick? Such an individual can probably only appear realistic in a handful of situations, among them the domestic scenario in the Masrio/Rosario scene. A "father" needs to look old enough to be the sub's dad, and a "headmaster" old enough to have been promoted to that position. In her excellent tome, Niki Flynn comments on the hansome appearance of Max Schubert, but his big roles as dom are in Exchange Student, where he impersonates the headmaster, and Nightmare, where he substitutes for Pavel Stastny, who had "broken his arm".

    Come to think of it, one of the best doms I can recall seeing is the guy playing the teacher, with Lucy Bailey as sub, in Rattan College - End of Term. The bloke looks positively dessicated, but his manner is very schoolmasterly.

    And yes, it is nice to see a sub who breaks the "young, white, pretty" norm. Dawn Deacon, Elizabeth Burns/Veronica Daniels and Erica Scott have been ormnaments of the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Isn't there one problem with the handsome young fellow as top in a spanking flick?"

    It's a problem only if you subscribe to the view that they should all play fathers and headmasters.

    What about sports teachers, policemen, prison guards, military officers, KGB interrogators...? To name only a few potential CP "stock characters". They could all be relatively young guys, and one could think of countless other such roles. All you need is a bit of imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous2:49 AM

    You think he's cute? Wow. I guess standards have gone down.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous10:12 PM

    I have to say I'm quite surprised you didn't know about Mr M. I would recommend you stay clear of his lap though Pandora. He's a vicious sadistic spanker. You'd be very sore if you let him take you where he wants to. Take a look at this example:

    http://www.spankingtube.com/watch/6edd3015b3edc9a11367/Faces-XIV---Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails