spanked in jodphurs
My workload has doubled in the last week, which is great in terms of earning money to spend on making spanking films, but less good in terms of having time to blog. Or sleep. I'm contracting in several different offices on different days of the week, and while the work is really cool, I've been mostly running on adrenaline and caffeine. And I was late to work this morning. (I stayed later this evening to make up, though, so that's okay. Right?)
I have not, however, fallen asleep at my desk yet. And hopefully will manage to survive the busy period without doing so. However, if I did, I'd like to think that my employers would handle it like Lady Sonia...
![]()
Well, what else would you do if you came into your reception room one morning to discover your stablegirl hungover and dozing when she should be working?
![]()
Especially when you have guests arriving any moment? And your stablegirl did exactly the same thing last week? And the week before that?
![]()
Well, quite. It's enough to make you wonder if she's doing it deliberately, just because she enjoys bending over your fetchingly-clad knee.
![]()
Sadly, reality does not mirror fantasy in this instance. I have neither enjoyed a wild night out this week, nor do I have a boss who looks this hot in jodphurs.
But sometimes it's fun to pretend.





The naughty stable girl should not be in the reception area at all! She should be in the stable, napping on soft hay.
ReplyDeleteI think she needs the appropriate correction for that, with the appropriate implement - a riding crop.
Hugs,
Hermione
SOFT hay? You must have known different stables to the ones I've been in...
ReplyDeleteThe crop would have been more appropriate, I agree. I have a soft spot for crops though. It was the first implement (other than a hand) which was ever used on me - a genuine riding crop from a genuine stables, by my enthusiastic teenage boyfriend. Fun memories :)
Feel free to fantasise about whatever you like, but let's not leave inane comments on the internet, shall we? You'll give the rest of us perverts a bad name.
ReplyDeleteI think that jodphurs were designed by a spanking fetishist. They are totally impractical for anything else as far as I can see. And I just love seeing Pandora bent over in them with knee high boots. How I would love to put Pandora across my knee dressed like that. (I feel another wank coming on!)
ReplyDeleteJodhpurs are actually very practical garments - I used to be an instructor.
ReplyDeleteThey are tight to stop the fabric folding over and pinching you. Such a thing can ruin your concentration and if going at some speed, could theoretically result in a fatal accident. The really old "balloon leg" ones were shaped like that to allow you to sit down, while being made of very thick cavalry twill. Again it was a very thick fabric to protect you from being pinched.
They were not designed by a spanko, but were actually based on the traditional outfit worn as everyday wear in Jaipur, India - For whom they are named after. In the days of the British Raj, the Army saw these outfits and realised that made from cavalry twill, they would be ideal for riding.
Pyjamas were also traditional (day) wear in India and were brought back by the British Raj as nightwear as a more practical alternative to nightshirts.
So two of the favourite things to wear while being spanked are due to the people of India.