Strict Prison 4 - preview
A couple of days ago, Pain4Fem sent me the finished trailer for Strict Prison 4. I ended up watching it while Tom was here. I was tired and moody, but I wanted to watch it to see if I'd be happy posting the link for you lot.
"Don't get too mrowly," I warned Tom. We weren't watching it for fun. After the difficulties I'd had with the dialogue, I wanted to cast a professional eye over it.
He was very good, though, and didn't make any comments about how sexy my bottom or the caning was. Just watched me watching it, and at the end, when I tentatively ventured, "Well, that was okay ... I guess?", he assured me it looked really good. Despite myself, I think he may actually be right.
Sadly, I'm under strict instructions from Pain4Fem to wait until the DVD is released on March 5th before I post the trailer. In the meantime, however, they've uploaded some official preview pics to their website:





So it really is "Strict Prison 4", huh? After reading your post on the translation difficulties, I thought it would be.
ReplyDeleteNormally, I don't review a later installment of a series unless I've already done all the previous ones, but I'll make an exception for this one. It's not like the viewers won't be able to follow the story unless they know "Strict Prison 1-3"! *grins*
As chance would have it, my next Pain4Fem review is due on March 6th exactly, so I will take a look at the movie right away (I was originally planning to do "The Whipping Machine", but never mind - the vanilla girls can wait a bit longer...).
They made a good choice of restraining device for the canings. Very sexy position on that one.
Pandora, though I'm quite happy with my life as it is, but I sure wouldn't mind borrowing yours for a week or two : )
ReplyDeleteI've started a blog of my own (I've linked to you, hope you don't mind!) and if you ever have some extra time - which I realize doesn't happen often — you're welcome to drop by!
Some beautiful marks there ;-)
ReplyDeleteGuess I know what I'm ordering on March 5th...
You and Amy are just THE quintessential English Roses... Makes your punishment all the more delicious.
ReplyDeleteI have just downloaded it and watched it and can say it is one of the best cp films i have seen in a long while.
ReplyDeletePandora, the concerns that you felt about your acting, i believe are unfounded.