being a petgirl
I'm about to catch a plane to Cologne in Germany, to be a petgirl for the weekend with SM Circus. Being a pet has always held a certain appeal to me - being a ponygirl all the more so - so it should be lots of fun.
I haven't needed to pack much - my thigh-high leather heels, a corset, and a winning smile. Of course this has left me with a niggling feeling that I've forgotten something, but I believe that petgirls are mostly naked, so it should be FINE.
Director Sands suggested I might want to volunteer to be a victim for Simon, the famous bullwhip artist. It's an implement that's intrigued me for years, but I have no experience of it whatsoever. So I said sure, why not?
I may come to regret this.
I'll also be finally meeting Ludwig, which I am particularly glad of since he's generously offering his services as a translator, and I have no German whatsoever. I wonder if they'll try to make me count in it? Perhaps I'll come home well-trained in more sense than one...
In true sadistic form, Ludwig has been tormenting me via email with talk of horrible unnamed devices they're preparing for me:
Director Sands tells me that, in addition to the bullwhip, they have a completely new toy to play with, too. Something a bit more indirect and psychological, but it sure sounds like an interesting concept. It's probably still a secret, though, so I'll leave you wondering for now... :)
As if the bullwhip wasn't enough to make me nervous.
Right. Time to haul me and my kinky boots to the airport. I'll let you know how it goes!





If the translator gets out of line, I understand he responds well to a cattle prod...
ReplyDeleteHave fun, Pandora!
Oh wow! That's such a cool kink to explore, and I think not understanding the language makes it all the deeper. I sometimes wonder if my poor dog speaks any English at all when I am scolding him.
ReplyDeleteSecond Indy on the cattle prod (hee hee) and Caroline on the language. It's such an acute and frustrating vulnerability... but under specific circumstances, that should be really fun!
ReplyDeleteVote number 3 on the cattle prod option.
ReplyDeleteIt will be interesting to hear what the bullwhip is like, it is not a toy that is often seen used.
Prefectdt