Thursday, March 19, 2009

spanked on a spring morning

I've been sorting through the stills from the shoot last Friday. I am so pleased with them. J was fantastic to work with, and the results are amazing. I'm very lucky to have such talented friends who are willing to get involved with this project.

I'm really looking forward to spending a day focussing on stills, doing a couple of high-quality spanking photosets. I don't have any particular ideas for photostories, so I'm considering just giving executive control of the shoot to Tom and running it as an actual scene, with him in charge and me doing what I'm told, and J recording things as they happen. I think it'd be fun to put myself completely into his hands and see what we come out with.

I'll be releasing the url of the site as soon as I've got enough material to do the design. In the meantime, I'll continue posting previews as I work on the content. Here's a taster from last Friday:



Yeah, you can probably guess what happened next.

I didn't mind, though. You can tell I enjoyed it from this picture J snapped of me grinning at Tom afterwards:



I didn't even notice the slogan on the mug, I'd just picked it because it was the BIGGEST, and I am a caffeine fiend. Even my morning cuppa is trying to get me into trouble.

But yeah. A spanking and a cup of tea. I don't know about you, but I can't think of a better way to wake up on a beautiful sunny morning.

11 comments:

  1. That photographer is one lucky guy and the results so far look fantastic. This new project could be the most exciting thing to see being born and grown and of course we have the insight from you, Pandora so we are being spoiled, are we not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous picture - you're looking really happy and healthy there.

    (Incidentally, whilst I know almost nothing yet about lighting for video, I'd be happy to give it a go if you find yourself in need in the future.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:19 AM

    eReally nice photos - thanks for sharing! You wonderfully relaxed and happy in the second, and the first is, well, simply spankilicious.

    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:29 AM

    You mean you don't OWN that mug? You totally should.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that photo of you smiling is so utterly gorgeous. :-) (So is the pre-spanking shot, of course, but it's wonderful seeing you so relaxed and happy. :-))

    I believe that not only is Puck keen to help with lighting, as in his above comment, but Feste is still very much up for helping out in any way he can. :-)

    love,

    O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jake - well, I don't know if the site will be a success yet - only time will tell! I'm having to take everything much slower than I'd like, which is testing my patience. If I'm not busy with other work, then either my top or my cameraman is! But we'll get there eventually. I'm hoping to do lots of filming over the summer and open in the autumn. If all goes well, I should be able to drop one of my contracting jobs and concentrate on the site full time. In which case, I rather think that I'll be the one who's spoiled :)

    Robin & Ophelia - I don't post candid shots often, and there was a much cuter one of me taken deliberately a minute later, making eyes at the camera, but I actually like this one better. Real is good.

    We're good for lighting support at the moment - J knows what he's doing, and I'm rocking the natural light look at the moment. But thankyou for the offer! I was meaning to contact you/Ophelia/Feste about involvement in the site at some point anyway ... I won't be at the stage of bringing more people in for a couple of months, but when I am I'll be in touch :)

    Charles - I'm glad you like them! I was really relaxed and happy, the first clip was really fun. I'm quite glad we took the photos at the start of the day when I was cheerful rather than later on when it all got a bit much...

    Zugzwang - Hrm. Maybe I should steal it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree about the morning cuppa - but just a tad early for the spaning I think. Great photos by the way - especialy the second in which you do look so totally relaxed! Sory the day ended up getting somewhat fraught.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:43 AM

    So many people have already said it, but I just wanted to add, Pandora the picture of you with the mug by the window is utterly beautiful. You look so joyful and luminous.

    Thank you for posting it -- seeing you definitely left me smiling. I wish you all success in your venture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:13 PM

    You are so beautiful, Pandora.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If your top is busy then I could be his understudy if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jake - Thanks mate, but I don't think it would be the same ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails