Tuesday, November 17, 2009

chilly girl in snow

Brrrr, it's got wintry, hasn't it? Even with the famous London microclimate, it's all suddenly got into gloves and scarves territory. Not good when my shoddily-built flat has no central heating and only two inefficient electric heaters, and the downstairs one is right at the bottom of the stairs, halfway up which is an ill-fitting Victorian sash window. You can imagine how well that works. Thankfully, my crap landlord had a brief moment of uncrapness last week, and delivered two beautiful new freestanding oil-filled radiators. I've got one plugged in beside my desk, and have spent the day basically hugging it with my feet. Mmm.

I was particularly glad of the warmth while going through the shots from a snow photoshoot I did in February. Those of you reading back then may remember how unexpectedly difficult I found the experience. I knew I was sensitive to cold, but I'm normally willing to suppress my discomfort for the sake of getting some good shots. But not so this time.

So I'm glad, despite everything, that we got some good shots after all. Credit goes entirely to the photographer, Clive M.







The whole thing is a bit "sad girl in snow", only I don't look sad. Just cold. Still, that's somebody's kink.



Me looking slightly vulnerable and uncomfortable with goosebumps, chapped lips, pale skin and wet hair - I mean come on, who could resist? :p

13 comments:

  1. #2 is particularly nice. I haven't seen you look like that in photos before. Of course I also like #6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 is also sweet. #7 would have been better shot with a longer lens for flatter perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zugzwang8:29 AM

    Sad girls in snow? Why am I reminded of Megatokyo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree totally with Karl, number 2 is a gorgeous shot; by far my favourite non-nude of yours I have seen. I also love the grin on number 1, it says "I know what's going to happen next ..... and you will like it" - Lovely pics.

    Not sure I get the whole "Chilly Girls" kink - I think you would look much better lying down naked in front of a nice open fire, your oh so sexy bottom freshly reddened from a trip over some obliging dom's knee. - but hay thats just me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:00 AM

    Aw, I just wanna bring you some hot chocolate : )

    The scarf and hat are adorable! Crap, now I'm all wanting to frolic and sing carols.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karl - Thankyou! I wasn't sure which I liked best, it's good to get feedback. I think I look a little unlike myself in these, which is always interesting. I'm never sure why that happens.

    I'd been trying to work out what was strange about #7. It gives it a certain something, though.

    Zugzwang - Whee! I was wondering who'd get the reference :D

    Charles - Thankyou! You know there were a few shots of me from the back, looking over my shoulder, which I was going to include because - well - this is a spanking blog, right? You want to see butt. But none of them came out as well as these, and at the start of Feb my bottom was still covered in faint discoloration and bruising from the Pain 4 Fem shoot, which I had to edit out in photoshop, so I decided not to bother including it. I'm glad people appreciate my non-bum shots too :)

    Oh and I'm with you and the open fire and red bottom! However pretty snow can be, chilly is definitely not my kink.

    Graham - Yes please! With marshmallows! Crap, now I'm all wanting to make a carol singing spanking movie and IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "...with goosebumps, chapped lips, pale skin and wet hair."

    You forgot nipples that could cut glass!

    You're a trooper. Where was that picture taken? The backdrop was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like girl in snow. Apparently, if you put a pretty naked girl in a scene, it's like a kink for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen pictures of you over the past year or so and am amazed how truly beautiful and photogenic you are. You seem to take on whatever persona you are portraying and I'm oft-times suprised it is you since your look is so changed from photoshoot to photoshoot. Thank you for sharing your beauty, your inner beauty and your art with us!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look simply, what is the word, radiant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweetsong8:44 PM

    Pandora I love the pics of you naked in the snow - I just want to put you across my knee and give you a really good warm-up! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:24 PM

    You look absolutely charming in the photos. Well worth the effort of being in a little snow. You must visit Canada in winter, where the drifts could completely cover you
    cheers
    Red.
    Hope you got your bottom warmed afterwards to remove some of the chill.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12:39 PM

    Nice Pics.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails