festive lights
These photos are pretty old - they're from my third ever nude photoshoot, in Christmas 2005. But I don't think I've posted them before, and they perfectly express the cosy, glowing week I'm having.



Merry midwinter, all. Hope you're as surrounded by good food and booze and warmth and love as I am.

(photos © Duncan Grisby 2005)





Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteNice pictures.
Regards
Fred
Good Lord, you are more Beautiful with every photo I see of you, regardless of how new or old the photos.
ReplyDeletePleasingly pulchritudinous pictures, Pandora.
ReplyDeleteHave an excellent good new year.
Those are lovely pictures, and and excellent way to reuse Christmas lights. I think we have some in storage that aren't being used on an outside tree any longer. Wonder if I could find them and....
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
Happy new year everyone! Thanks for the lovely comments. :)
ReplyDeleteHermione, let us know if you do have some fun with Christmas lighting! They make an entertaining bondage toy, you have to be careful with the bulbs though. I think LED ones would be safer - and greener!
lovely lights, xx
ReplyDelete