Tuesday, December 01, 2009

the unbelievable truth

I'm a little late to this one, but it seemed like a fun way to get back into blogging after a bit of a break. I've been away doing a kind of artist residency - crazy intense, very rewarding, but very little internet for over a week. I'm back home now, but there's not been much space in my head or my life for spanking lately, so it'll take me a few days to get back into the swing of blogging.

Anyway, Prefectdt invited me to join in this meme. It's sort of a truth/false game. I write five statements about myself and you have to guess which one is true. Then in a couple of days I tell you all if you guessed right. Got it? Okay!

1. The most outrageous place I've ever been spanked was in a church as a teenager - I was dating a vicar's son at the time.

2. I was once given a timed, rapid punishment spanking consisting of one spank per second for two minutes with a wooden hairbrush.

3. My brother and I played spanking games a couple of times when we were little kids. I always wondered whether he felt the same way about it as I did.

4. The first time I met Tom was on my first ever nude shoot, when I was just turned 19, and the first part of me he saw was my bottom - before we were even introduced.

5. During my degree D. and I had a deal which resulted in me getting spanked either way. If I did my work on time, I got to choose the implement and scene: if I didn't, he did.

Whew, that was harder than I thought! I think I might find a game where you have to post four truths and one lie easier. Anyway, there you are. All of those are based in truth, just to make it nice and difficult for you, but only one of them is actually true. I'm pretty sure I've told various people it, though, so some of you at least should be able to get it! (Boyfriends' answers don't count.)

Here are the other people who have taken part in the game so far:

Spankedhortic (answer here - I guessed right!)
Just My Random Perverted Thoughts
Hermione's Heart (answer here)
On The Way of Exploration
Spanking Pixie

Given how much easier I found it to think of true unbelievable statements than untrue ones, I'm tempted to start an online game of spanko "I have never" ... would any of you other bloggers be interested in playing? ;)

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:49 PM

    I haven't got a clue, so I'm just going to go for 3 and see if it's the right answer or not!

    I don't think I have ever played any version of "I have never..." so I'm not entirely sure what it is. It sounds like a game teenagers would play when drunk. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:59 PM

    I don't really know either but I am going to guess you played spanking games with your brother.

    I would join in with an on line spanko game of "I have never ... "

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have a guess at #1, it's such a great image, if it is not true it would be and excellent base for some kinky fiction.

    I'm not sure how "I have never" works but would be more than willing to give it a go.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to go with #2 because its the one that turns me on the most lol.

    I have played "I have never..." and I would LOVE to do a spanking version with fellow bloggers and lurkers alike!

    For those of you who don't know how the game is played, the version I played went like this:
    one person makes a true statement about themselves. I.e. "I've never been caned before."
    Then, all those playing along that this statement is true for, raise their hand.
    Which leaves of course those who have been caned with their hands down.
    As long as everyone is being honest, its a really fun way to learn some really naughty things about your friends!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pick #2 - dunno why. I agree with Prefectdt, the image of #1 is lovely. With candles and incense, and wonderful acoustics.... Nope - #2 it is.

    Yes, I'd like to play the other version of the game too.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. #5 sounds familiar from something I think I read here once but my instinct is #3 so I'm going for that

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your guesses! Very interesting so far - three seems to be a popular choice...

    I'm just pondering the format for a blog-based game of spanko "I have never" - when I've worked out the best way to do it, I'll post the correct answer to this - and start the next game :)

    Thanks everyone for playing! I'm glad I had this idea, it's been a really fun, low-effort way to get back into blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michael8:17 AM

    I am going for 1 because it's familiar, although maybe you borrowed it from someone else...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michael - Nope, not borrowed from someone else, unless it was accidental ... as to whether it's true or not, all will be revealed!

    Any other guesses?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails