bound at the wrists

"Captive...III" by Daniel Ilinca. Model: Aisii
Things I like about this shot include her small, vulnerable breasts, and her unflinching, calm gaze. Her expression is more curious than challenging. It's as if she's saying "Okay, so you've tied me up: cool so far. Now what?"





Dear Pandora,
ReplyDeletethe model is called Aisii and the photographer Daniel Ilinca.
Title: "Captive...III"
She is not as beautiful as you ;-) , but you are right - she´s fascinating!
Axel
---
Wow, that was quick - thankyou very much for the info! :)
ReplyDeleteIt is a great pic, although Im always suspicious about airbrushing when someone looks as gorgeous as that, but Im afraid I was more concerned with how itchy that rope must be around her wrists... I don't think I've quite got the hang of this have I :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
ReplyDelete---
Joanna - I daresay she's had blemishes/dark shadows under eyes removed, but maybe not - makeup and lighting can often do that for you. She's a little skinny for my personal tastes, but the eye contact is so good I wanted to post it anyway :)
ReplyDeleteMore "Captive..." you are able to find on deviantart.com.
ReplyDelete---
Beauty, anticipation, a sense of vulnerability.... wonderful photo.
ReplyDeleteThe Itchiness is perfect.... The attention on the rope...
ReplyDeleteThe longer it's there the more consuming it is....
I love her breasts too, Pandora, and her extremely biteable nipples...
ReplyDelete