being in prison
It's hard being in prison. I should know, I've been here since January 2007. My original sentence was only 12 months; in the meantime various misdemeanours must have earned me extra time, because I'm definitely still here. (This is why it's difficult for me to reply to emails, or to update my blog every day - it's hard to keep up when you have to beg or bribe minutes on a contraband iPhone from a cellmate.)

They force me to spend most of my time in solitary, doing stupid menial labour, or in my bunk, hiding from my cellmates who all hate me. Unjustly branded a "thief" in my first week, the guards stood me halfway up the ladder to my top bunk, bent me double over the top of it, and thrashed me until I confessed to stealing the lipstick that had gone missing from a fellow inmates' locker.
I hadn't stolen it. I held out as long as I could. In the end, after one strap had been broken on me and my arse was swollen and purple, I told them what they wanted to hear. I didn't cry, though. I never gave them that satisfaction.
Later, in solitary, I had a long time to dwell on the unfairness of my situation. And since then I've had even longer to plan my revenge...
(Photos from Bars and Stripes via The Spanking Spot)





I'm thinking the corrupt practices of this prison ought to be exposed. Perhaps I should work there under cover as a guard in order to gather evidence. Should it be necessary to participate in one of your strappings, I hope you will forgive me. It has to be believable.
ReplyDeleteOnce we have enough evidence, we'll blow the lid off and get you out.
I considered applying for a job once (a long time ago), working as a Hortic instructor for the prison service. Wish I had gone for it now :-)
ReplyDeletePrefectdt
Tut tut Blake, I fear that last report has earned you another spell in Solitary...and other dark places....
ReplyDeleteThe Guv
xx
It's terrible and something must be done. Don't tell anyone, Pandora, but I'm planning to break you out of there and confine I mean hide you in my basement.
ReplyDeletePrisoners aren't allowed to vote, of course. That must be incredibly frustrating.
ReplyDeleteMiss Blake....you should really hang out with the right people. Everyone does not hate you it is just that you were set up...prison is cruel. Just like most of the inmates, I know Mrs Woods was particularly evil!
ReplyDelete