'Handcuffs' by Erika Lust
A short while ago my friend J mentioned to me that he and his partner had watched Erika Lust's short film Handcuffs, and been completely blown away by it. I saw it for the first time yesterday, and I have to say I agree. This is one of the most stylish, sensual, tense, beautifully filmed porn films I've ever seen - the only other producer I'm familiar with who comes close in terms of style is Restrained Elegance.
Handcuffs doesn't have any spanking in it, but if you enjoy restraint, voyeurism, D/s and blowjobs in bondage, you will almost certainly find it hot. And even if not, it's a shining example of the aesthetic standards it's possible for porn studios to aspire to.





I agree, Pandora! I saw it some time ago and loved it, then ran across it recently again...a truly amazing little film. I linked to it on my FB, but may have to do so in my blog again, just because it's THAT GOOD.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the recommendation. It's really hard to find good porn that couples can watch, and this one sounds like it would be perfect--enough kink to turn me on, and enough class not to turn my lizard off!
ReplyDeleteWowzer! It's very beautiful, thanks for pointing it out. Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteAaah, that was wonderful. So stylish. I think it was much improved by lack of dialogue: silent intensity just made it.
ReplyDeleteYep that hit a lot of the "Food for further fantasies button.". Very hot and imaginative imagery.
ReplyDeletePrefectdt
Thank you for that.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't seen the clip before. Very sexy indeed.
I like the way the clip ended without it becoming clear what would happen next, inviting me to devise my own continuation.