Friday, April 23, 2010

my interview at SpankPlace

It took me nearly two months to reply to the fabulous interview questions SpankPlace sent me, but they posted my answers within two hours of my replying. I am properly humbled. Also quite pleased, because otherwise I wouldn't have time to write a blog post today, and this means I can post it while it's still fresh. Many thanks to SpankPlace for such lovely questions! I hope they're as interesting to read as they were to answer :)



When was your first spanking? How did you get into it? What turned you on to it?

I’m going to have to answer these separately, I think. I don’t know what turned me on to spanking, but I know that fantasising about kinky stuff was one of my very first memories, and I was very aware of my secret desires all through my childhood. I was first turned on to spanking at a very young age. By the time I started school my guilty interest in it was already fully formed.

My first consensual spanking experience was actually as a top. When I was 13 my best friend was 15, and she and I used to fool around. We never dated, but there were lots of clandestine caresses after lights out. She preferred to play roleplay games – I guess she felt safer being in character than accepting that she might be bisexual or gay – and one night, one of our roleplays led to spanking. I initiated it and I put her over my knee. She let me smack her a few times, but she was very nervous in case her parents (who were asleep in the same house, would you believe!) overheard, so I stopped and let her up. I found it very hot, but at the same time I knew that what I wanted most was to be spanked myself."

Read more »

7 comments:

  1. Thanks very much Pandora for your time and beautiful words. It was well worth the wait!!

    ...I'm going to formulate some kind of argument and get back at ya ;)

    Good luck with your video download site and members' site next year!

    Mark,
    SpankPlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like what you made out of the questions, good job.

    [shallow] And your picture at the top is so sweet, just makes me want to hurt you [/shallow]

    ReplyDelete
  3. frants10:10 AM

    Pandora, if your spanking film site gets to have the kind of style, intelligence and erotic touch that we know from your blog, it must become a great success. (With pay per download, just make sure you get the right market price.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Pandora, for sharing your interview with us. It's intriguing to get some insight into the way your mind works. Fascinating!

    There's little doubt that there's much success awaiting you and I'm pleased to have become a fan in the early years :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark, thanks for the great questions and your patience! I've been reading the rest of the interviews on your site, there's some great stuff there :)

    I'm dying to know what you want to argue about! Also feeling kind of fidgety because my opinions had to be SO simplified if I wanted to avoid going on and on ... I didn't really have time to go into the subtleties of any of the issues!

    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adele - Thanks! They were fun questions. It was nice to be asked something a bit deeper than "what's your favourite implement" (yawn)

    Funnily enough, shortly after that picture was taken, I was ganged up on and hurt quite badly. Clearly you're all in league against me.

    Frants - Now I have a huge smile on my face. What a wonderful comment to receive. Getting that sort of endorsement gives me the motivation to continue :) Thankyou - I hope you won't be disappointed when I'm finally ready to launch!

    I will be crowdsourcing opinions about what people consider a reasonable price for pay per download, depending on the length and complexity of the film. I'll probably offer a "buy all" discount price from the start as well. Not quite a membership as it means I'm not committed to regular updates, but hopefully comparable value for viewers.

    Franklin - Gosh, am I still in the early years? That makes me feel better. Sometimes I realise I've been spanking modelling for nearly four years and wonder where on earth the time has gone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bit late in the day I know. Yet I felt that I had to say that the photograph of you in this entry which as I know was used to illustrate the interview that you gave is one of the most exciting portraits of you that I have ever seen. The is an air of submissive innocence in the expression of your face with just the right amount of naughtiness. Nomi and myself love this to bits

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails