Monday, April 26, 2010

new blogs to read

I've found a number of awesome new blogs lately. Well, not new, but new to me. They aren't all about spanking, but Bonnie already keeps a comprehensive list of new spanking blogs, so there's no point duplicating her excellent efforts! Still, I hope you find something here to enjoy.

Woolf and Wilde
Vintage photos of m/m or f/f couples, with accompanying creative text (often taken from a similar period of history). This doesn't update often, but is incredibly pleasing. There are only two lesbian entries so far, but I adore both of them.

Desiring / Submitting
Intelligent thought and theory on sexuality, kink, queerness and Islam.

Male Submission Art and Maybe Maimed
Beautiful pictures, intelligent commentary and powerful prose on malesub D/s.

The Training of Mark
The training diary of a submissive man, including hot scene descriptions and photos, and emotive glimpses into the depth of his D/s relationship.

Zoe Montana
Zoe rarely updates her blog, but those of you wondering how life in Australia is treating her will be interested in her most recent post.

Naked Men, Happy Women
A female gaze blog with beautiful nude photography.

Kinky Clover
Spanking and bondage model Clover Matthews' BDSM blog.

Quiet Riot Girl
Sex, kink, politics and feminism from another North London lady. We don't agree on everything, but her writing is pretty great.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your latest finds, especially http://bottomsmarts.blogspot.com/ . I like the fun mood of the blog and I love a place to find good lists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:02 AM

    Thank you for mentioning my blog!
    I'm glad you enjoyed it...although that means a lot more people are going to be looking at my pictures... (blush!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Franklin - I'm amazed that anyone reading spanking blogs hasn't encountered Bonnie's blog already! You'll enjoy it - she's one of the very best.

    Mark - no problem! Your blog deserves a wide audience, although I'm sorry if I've made you feel uncomfortable. I don't think you have anything to worry about though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pandora,

    Thanks for sharing your wonderful discoveries. You know I love new blogs!

    Thank you too for your generous endorsement. :)

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:12 PM

    @ Pandora
    It's just the way I am portrayed in those photos that makes me blush... :-)
    Thank you for your wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see Zoe Montana on this list which is great! I just did a post about a spanking video you did with her for Northern Spanking and in it both of you were fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails